Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

The hardest part of my job is hitting targets at a fast pace

I am a hard working person I am reliable. I work at a fast pace and I am a fast learner. I enjoy learning new tasks and I like working in a clean inviroment

Lots to learn

Student at Kautex Textron. There is a lot of opportunity to learn. My boss is very friendly and provides excellent support and advice to all my ideas. You can work independantly on your projects. But with the transition from traditional fuel systems, there is uncertainty in your future prospects in the company.

El ambiente es más o menos , avecs hay conflictos entre compañeros de trabajo por algunas preferencias pero nada grave , hay también compañerismo ,

Pues considero que es una empresa buena ya que te permite crecer si así lo deseas ,dan un buen trato

Pros

Vales, transporte, instintivos comedor, bonos

Cons

Hay supervisores que no entienden que avecs no se puede apoyar al 100

Easy work good benefits good pay.

I liked working at kautex because it's easy work with good pay and benefits. It's fast paced and organized. They give u a chance to move up in the company.

Pros

Easy work.

Proyección a corto plazo.

gran empresa, me permitió seguir creciendo en conocimientos y me otorgó la confianza y el owner ship de desarrollar a mi posición y a mis colaboradores del área.

Pros

todas las prestaciones y superiores

Cons

hay que darle a la planta más tiempo por afinidad y lealtad.

Great people to work with, great benefits.

The people that I worked with were great. Management always helped you with any questions that you have. Great advancement opportunities. There is a lot of overtime if you like that kind of stuff. No room to have family time on the weekends or weekdays because of all the overtime.

Typical Factory Work

You'll be on a line assembling gas tanks. It can be pretty fast paced but overall not too physically demanding. They will demand alot of overtime and will often schedule you for random days even if you sign up for specific days. Also they post a daily schedule instead of weekly which makes it hard to make plans. Alot of times you go to work not knowing if you're working 12 hours or not.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Unpredictable Overtime Schedule.

3rd shift supervisors isn’t very bright

3rd shift had been short for well over a year bc of the supervisor and team leads being a complete bit** to the new people that the temp service sends in gives them 2 hours of training and think they should be able to run 100 tanks a hour then if a bad tank comes down the line they will say it’s good and seen it done many times if a take has a cut in it they will take a black marker and color it in

Pros

No random drug test

Cons

Team leads shift leads and management ain’t very bright

Sehr gute Leute , aber sehr viel Stress

Ich habe 8 Monaten beim Kautex Textron gearbeitet. War sehr interessante und abwechslungsreiche Aufgaben, sehr nette und hilfsbereite Kollegen. Interesse Dienstreisen . Aber sehr viel Stress. Alles muss schon gestern gemacht werden! Und so mit jede Aufgabe. Es ist nicht mein Still. Ich bin sehr verantwortungsvoll und achte immer sehr stark um alle Termine, aber es ist unmöglich Aufgabe mit “Deadline was yesterday” pünktlich zu machen.

Pros

Nette Kollegen, Gutes Gehalt

Cons

Sehr viel Stress

It's a good place to work for especially win you have a U.A.W takes care of you.

A great place small plant the product is not heavy and not light either the work is easy easy to catch on I got along with everyone they show you how the work is done it's easy to catch on.I miss working there but sadly the 2020 pendmic change all that I found something else after they lay me OFF after three years but kept the ones with More year's but sadly they didn't know they didn't stay long with out there attendance being passed points walking in like they owned it, They thought the union will baby them little they know every company door's swing's both ways one Hired the other fired lol no matter how many years you have in company, no one is spacial but the owner lol .

Pros

Good place

Cons

Good place

Decent company

Not a bad place to work. The focus is on more entry level employees instead of experienced. Would like to see more employees to help get the job done.

Unwelcoming, unprofessional and unbearable

I have never in my life worked somewhere where people went out of their way to talk down to you and to make you feel like a real loser. I am a great worker and I learn very quickly yet since I have been here I have left in tears almost every single day. I cannot believe this is the culture that they want for their company. I strongly advise working here and as soon as I find another job I’m out.

Pros

It’s a job

Cons

Rude employees, lack of real leadership, mandatory overtime

Don't count on being hired on

I was placed here by Agilus as a General Labourer. After 3 months I was laid off with no clear explanation. I experienced many cancellations while I was there. The work was usually easy but not very stimulating. The supervisors and employees were nice at least.

Pros

paid breaks and nice supervisors/employees

Cons

no job security and lack of communication

Pay, Management, Culture

I wasn't at Kautex for very long, because I saw too many red flags in rapid succession -- Contradictions from management, low regard for safety, cutting corners, they made me sign off on being trained to do things I wasn't, I saw a guy walk into a welding cell without locking it out (he got shocked), etc. etc. etc. On top of that, the pay really isn't ideal especially compared to similar factories in the area which just kind of makes it all not worth it. In conjunction to my other statements, while I was there management was constantly breathing down everyone's necks and it appeared to create a lot of resentment amongst the workers. As well, the more senior staff seemed to have a higher than usual level of entitlement -- especially when it came to overtime.

Pros

Can't really think of any

Cons

Low Pay, Hawk-ish Management, Poor Work Atmosphere/culture

it's a paycheck

I'm an assembler, The culture in this organization is one of lethargy and poor ethic. Kautex preaches equality, environmental protection and attention to detail, but they fall short of all these goals. Employees (both floor staff and leadership) are lazy, leading to a culture that does not benefit the agency at all. At the end of the day, you get paid a little over miniumum wage (after five years you may be making 18/hr), to do monotonous tasks. A two week swing shift is not conducive to a normal life; you will be sacrificing a stable time table and unable to keep in good standing with volunteer organizations or various extra-curricular clubs. you will be told not to do certain tasks during your orientation, but once hired you will be asked and expected to do those very tasks, all of which can lead to injury. If you work here, do so for a short time and move on.

Pros

paid breaks, over minimum wage (just), mostly easy work

Cons

poor culture, no real vertical advancement, short breaks, poor leadership

Good pay

This used to be a fun job until business dropped. Now the company is running with minimal staff. This requires employees to have to perform extra tasks. .

Pros

8 hour shift

Cons

Short breaks

Great company for early in career employees

Used to be a very good company to work for but lately change in management has brought the company down significantly. Company didn't spend their resources on innovation and failed to recognize the market trends.

Pros

Career advancement

Cons

long work hours

The pays good the worker's are kind get overtime supervisors are understandable work is not that hard easy to catch on has great benefits etc.........

Poor place to work.

Very poor management, comunication between managers and employees is very poor, very very. Morale is the worst i have ever encounted. Always laying peopke off very unstable market they deal in .

geht so

guter verdienst aber leider kaum bis keine Aufstiegsmöglichkeiten

productive

normal as usual.Friendly environment. New improvements on the way. Tank manufacturing facilities. Tank changes happen too often. Part number changes and revision levels that causes repetitive building of the BOMs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement