Kedan Transport

Kedan Transport Employee Reviews

Great business to work for but....

Kedan Transport is such a good company to work for but some suppliers they work with are not great and its unfortunate they don't have much control over the suppliers culture and how they treat the drivers. I raised my concerns and I had full support from Kedan Management and changes have been made.

Thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding!!!

I love this place, been here a year now and its nice to be recognised. I feel like part of a true team, were all here for each other and ive made some really good friends. The job itself can be tough some days but what jobs isnt? Its so rewarding at the end of the day and at the end of the week, especially when you hit performance bonus! Great business, reliable and trustworthy. Thank you for letting me be part of the Kedan family.

Friendly and Supportive

I work for this company for 2 years and was real good. I only left because moving back to home country but wish could have stayed. Management very supportive and friendly, pay really good and felt like family.

Honest, Transparent and Trustworthy

I have worked for many Delivery Service Providers in the past but this is always the one drivers end up because they are 1000% honest with you, no grey areas. They set the exceptions clearly early on, they pay on time and they support you where ever you need it. I dont feel like a number, I feel like human being... a well appreciated human being. Great company and amazing management.

They really appreciate you

When you put the hard work in they can see it from a mile off. Its nice to finally feel appreciated somewhere, delivering is a tough industry and some people just don't have the nack for it. Kedan Transport gives everyone the opportunity and it is sad to see some people really struggle but thats not Kedan Transports fault at all, its just the skillset that is required to be a delivery driver.

no no no

A bunch of not really smart guys with luxury cars. They don't care about the drivers only about they own wallets . Every week problems with payments and no one to take responsibility for it. I don't know how they still operating. If you are looking for secure place of work you in the wrong place. avoid

Pros

no pros

Cons

payments

Avoid

Absolutely appalling company. They have no care how their attitude etc of management impacts employees mental health!. Dangerous work environment as extremely understaffed to dangerous levels no concern for customers. Mangers are completely useless and do not listen to the driver's concerns at all. I have never worked somewhere like this. I was left completely broken by my experience there.i loves the courier job and managed to destroy all the good in the jobs by forcing drivers to work extra and at times to to stay behind and not be paid. The whole experience caused me to suffer greatly. Avoid Avoid Avoid!

Pros

Cons

They will leave you broken

Perfect for my work/life balance

The jobs itself is perfect for my work/life balance, I can take my child to school in the morning and still get back in time for dinner. The work itself is sustainable and the company is reliable. Ive worked for poor management in the past and now I couldn't be happier.

Great company to work for!

I am really enjoying my time at Kedan Transport, they look after you and keep engaged frequently. I have never been self employed before but I now see the benefits behind being self employed, Kedan Transport made the transition so easy!

Just feels so rewarding

Delivering parcels throughout lockdown felt so rewarding in itself let alone all the bonus's and additional pay we were offered. Kedan Transport really look after their drivers and I am so proud to be part of it.

Great experience

At first I was worried about the self employed aspect but thought my experience I learned a lot and now I am off to bigger and better things because of the support Kedan Transport provided. They are an amazing company to work.

Pros

Flexible and very supportive

Family Atmosphere

A great team/family atmosphere with a very positive approach every single day. Some days can be challenging just like in any job but everyday feels rewarding.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Winter can be tough

Start early leave yard late to many parcels and work late if you need to deliver your van load it was not a good place to work Amzon need to check transport company’s out before taking them on anyway h over them

Pros

Cons

Long hours to many parcels

Great Place and team to work with.

Been working for Kedan for 2 months now and absolutely love it. I come from an office background so this is completely different for me and i can honestly say i wont be going back into an office environment again.The team is great and all work together to get our routes/jobs done. Great atmosphere and banter in the team as well. Money is fantastic if you want to work for it. You can earn between 30,000 to 40,000 a year easy.The job is hard and physical but if you can manage that, your in for a great time here. I would recommend anyone to give Kedan a try if you have a great attitude and work ethic. And of course a driving licence.

Pros

Good Earnings, Great Team, Be your own boss, Out on the road

Cons

Can be long hours some days but mostly 9 hours but money is worth it.

A reliable and fair company

I have been with Kedan for almost two years and can honestly say that it a great company to work for. I believe that one of the main reasons for this is, that it is a family run business and there is always support available. The business is performing strongly which is creating new opportunities for growth. This is enabling committed and high performing people within the business development opportunities and my own experience is evidence of this. I started as a Delivery Agent and have recently been given the role of Onsite Manager at a depot that the business has just expanded into.

Great team and best job

The team and management team were very helpful and are always trying there best to get the best out of us and also create a friendly and team vibe. Best team I have worked with by far and will recommend this job to others and come back myself

Great Company to Work For!!!

Brilliant family run company to work for. The recruitment process was so easy and the girls in the office were so approachable with the many questions i had along the way. Really enjoying my job, my colleagues and supporting managers. Would highly recommend Kedan to anyone!

Great place

Great job with above average pay. Great team work. Very understanding management. Good working hours. No boss breathing down your neck. Flexible work hours

Great Company To Work For

I have previously worked for a simular company which I had a very bad experience with. I joined Kedan Transport about a year and a half ago and I've not had one single problem that's been left unsolved. I've always been paid when promised (which was the problem with the last company I was with). I've received a steady amount of work, even through quiet periods. Would highly recommend

A great experience

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Kedan Transport, very nice colleagues and friendly management. Its a family run business that can make the odd mistake but its resolved fairly quickly and they had improved a lot throughout my time with them.

Pros

Every day is different

Cons

Vehicle Issues

A Friendly Family Run Business

They set the expectations clear early on so you know what you're walking into, as long as you are fairly flexible then its a great opportunity to work hard and have fun.

Pros

Friendly and Approachable management

Cons

Fast paced mornings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kedan Transport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Kedan Transport with

• Kedan Transport
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?