Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty: 5 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,437 reviews

teaching online and selling real estate is a good idea

You can get your cash business sorted by teaching online and sell real estate for bigger profit. It can work but in Real Estate it takes a long time to get paid.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

its hard to commit to two different plans.

A very unorganised working environment, no real structure and the work ethics they follow are quite hypercritical.

I wouldn’t advise someone to work here, the idea in theory is a good one, but the way this company practises is not something I approve of. There’s no organisation and the head of the company is all over the place, constantly leaving his employees in the lurch. Zero Job security!

Pros

Salary is fairly competitive

Cons

No structure ever!

Keller Williams

Typical day would be power up first thing with agents via zoom To discuss there agenda for the day valuations offers etc , lead generation , I would then have my diary planned in advance to have 2 to 3 interviews that day for potential recruits to join the market centre , I would be liaising with small estate agents who maybe

Keller Williams Mayfair

Keller Williams is great if you already know a bit about sales and you have a lot of drive.I made the mistake of trying to go for big ticket hotel sales in the beginning.Later I focused of lettings and regular priced priced properties.The management can depend on who you have as a team leader and the teams are not the same in terms of sales volume.The other difficulty is that although KW is well known in The United States the U.K. property market is not really used to independent agents in the residential housing market.

Pros

Huge Earning Potential

Cons

Straight commission and it takes time to get paid on commissions

Good Experienced working place

Almost everything that an estate agency do to run the business. I learnt a lot I learnt to work under pressure I learnt making my decisions on my own. I was managing the business. My co workers were very Co operative and willing to help people. Altogether it was a enjoyable Experience.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Keller Williams Realty?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement