Keller Williams Realty

United Kingdom5 reviews

Clear

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,466 reviews

Keller Williams Mayfair

Keller Williams is great if you already know a bit about sales and you have a lot of drive.I made the mistake of trying to go for big ticket hotel sales in the beginning.Later I focused of lettings and regular priced priced properties.The management can depend on who you have as a team leader and the teams are not the same in terms of sales volume.The other difficulty is that although KW is well known in The United States the U.K. property market is not really used to independent agents in the residential housing market.

Pros

Huge Earning Potential

Cons

Straight commission and it takes time to get paid on commissions

A very unorganised working environment, no real structure and the work ethics they follow are quite hypercritical.

I wouldn’t advise someone to work here, the idea in theory is a good one, but the way this company practises is not something I approve of. There’s no organisation and the head of the company is all over the place, constantly leaving his employees in the lurch. Zero Job security!

Pros

Salary is fairly competitive

Cons

No structure ever!

Jobs at Keller Williams Realty