Keller Williams Realty

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,459 reviews

Good Experienced working place

Almost everything that an estate agency do to run the business. I learnt a lot I learnt to work under pressure I learnt making my decisions on my own. I was managing the business. My co workers were very Co operative and willing to help people. Altogether it was a enjoyable Experience.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

A very unorganised working environment, no real structure and the work ethics they follow are quite hypercritical.

I wouldn’t advise someone to work here, the idea in theory is a good one, but the way this company practises is not something I approve of. There’s no organisation and the head of the company is all over the place, constantly leaving his employees in the lurch. Zero Job security!

Pros

Salary is fairly competitive

Cons

No structure ever!

Keller Williams

Typical day would be power up first thing with agents via zoom To discuss there agenda for the day valuations offers etc , lead generation , I would then have my diary planned in advance to have 2 to 3 interviews that day for potential recruits to join the market centre , I would be liaising with small estate agents who maybe

Jobs at Keller Williams Realty