Kendal Nutricare Ltd

Kendal Nutricare Ltd Employee Reviews for Production Associate

Production Associate5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews

Stressful

This place is a joke. I’ve never been treated so bad. Strict with some staff and easy on others. They cut corners on cleaning, hygiene, health & safety and training. They don’t follow their own procedures. Change policies to suit the situation. Blame everyone for the problems that arise from their bad decisions. They also constructively get rid of anyone that will not go along with what they are doing. It’s only a matter of time before they have a serious incident, wether it’s an accident or a customer death. Don’t forget the customers are BABIES some with allergies. I no longer want any part of this company.

Pros

Cons

Not a good place to work

The job itself is quite tedious and boring. Spend most of the time cleaning down, as production runs vary although are mainly on the small side. Any job here is insecure with terms of employment changing regularly to fit with the Directors increasingly wild demands. Mainly on the "save money" front.Over the last year, the turnover has been quite incredible, with redundancies, walkouts, instant resignations and everything in-between. My advice would be only to take a job here if you're really desperate and you aren't leaving a good secure job in the first place. Once in, you'll be left to your own devices to figure out how to operate machinery or do the actual job they want you to do as training doesn't really happen here...Due to the age of the building (and its location), animal pests are common within. Don't be surprised to see flying ants, rats and black bugs whilst on shift. Speaking of pests, every shift seems to contain a multitude of snitches so watch out.

Pros

Sizeable car park, shower facilities

Cons

Constant redundancies, job insecurity, animal pests, snitches, Director

stressful and unpleasant work environment

the mood from the top down is just doom and gloom, ceo is erratic and unpleasant to most staff if he bothers to speak to them at all. No structure or direction for the company know clear plan no gratitude to staff, payrise and bonuses non existant

Cons

Not a nice place to work.

The company has no sense of itself. Zero organization, terrible communication, no real direction, zero training, safety is largely irrelevant, production is everything, building needs serious investment, huge staff turnover rates, nobody really knows their jobs as they are all doing 3-4 people's jobs to save wage costs, numerous pest issues - rats/insects, terrible management, constant job redundancies with little/zero notice/reasoning for the people affected. Glad to have finished. The only decent thing I can think of, is the workforce are all good people who will try their best to help you - even if neither of you are entirely sure what it is that you're actually supposed to be doing as nobody has ever shown you how to do the job. Usually you are left to figure it out how all the machines work by yourself, once you figure it out via trial & error you can then consider yourself fully trained & will probably be training 2-3 new people within the next month as people will probably be leaving through no fault of their own. All in all - if you absolutely HAVE to work somewhere then work here, if there is ANY other job opportunity available then I'd strongly suggest taking the other job. The sad part is that it did used to be a very nice place to work, can't see it staying open much longer.

A good place to work

Having worked at Kendal Nutricare for approaching 5 years, I have had a great training both on the job, and through the experience the team members hold. I find the role I do varied and each day brings a different challenge. I’d recommend Nutricare as a workplace as there’s plenty of opportunity to learn new aspects of the job and a good friendly workforce help make the shifts go along.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kendal Nutricare Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kendal Nutricare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.3
2.8
2.6

Kendal Nutricare Ltd Reviews by Location

• Kendal Nutricare Ltd
  • Production Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?