Kendal Nutricare Ltd

Kendal Nutricare Ltd Culture reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews

Clear

Great place, but still room for improvement

Overall, it's a nice place with a bright future but still needs improvements.The company is located in a nice place with a beautiful environment with friendly staff. Nice and clean place with a good breakfast and free on-site parking. The company is growing and has a bright future. New international staff is getting hired which improves the company's culture.Although a lot could still be improved and some equipment needs renewing. More could get invested in making the company sustainable and reducing waste. Also, the workload could get very high in the laboratory and more staff are required.

Best company I've worked for

The first thing I want to say is that everyone who works there is such a pleasure to work with, everyone is always willing to help and are just lovely people overall. I couldn't ask for better management either, whenever I have had troubles whether it be work or personal related, they always offer a listening ear and try to help where they can.I work with the marketing team and I love the way I can input ideas and be creative with what I do. The workload does get busy sometimes as all jobs do but I'd say this is the only flaw. Either way however, management are always checking on our workload to make sure we're not overwhelmed.I'd honestly recommend this company 100 times over.

Pros

Great team, great management, flexible, room to grow, good company culture (Christmas party, virtual Halloween party etc)

Cons

Gets busy sometimes

Insights into Kendal Nutricare Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Strange place to work

If you really need work and can find nothing else fine, it's money end of the day. The culture is strange, and demands placed Upon staff are unreasonable. Pay is basic, and 20% less than where it needs to be at least. They do like to "penny pinch'". Management is all over the place and what the owner says goes. However, the owner can't actually make his mind up half of the time when he is not being nasty that is. Location is wonderful, surround by green fields and hills.

Pros

Cons

Making products for kids of a reasonable quality

Passionate and supportive

Friendly and commited staff team, everyone really helps each other out and has everyones back. Management are all long serving and knowledgeable and team leaders are all approachable and friendly as well.

Fast - Paced Productive Work Place

This is a happy place to work; with a can do attitude you can enjoy additional day to day activities in a competitive up and coming Factory. This is a great place to learn and develop your skills when you show initiative as become more involved in the company infrastructure. Managerial practice is flexible and understanding; firm but fair when required. I believe opening your mind to other activities can be quite challenging; though this is required in order to keep improvement and productivity. The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone is part of the same team no one individual is a number. This means that people of all positions happily converse with the owner and management; as all people's ideas are important.

Bardzo złe miejsce do pracy

Bardzo zły interes, dla którego warto pracować. Ten biznes nigdy nie płaci ludziom odpowiedniej płacy. To zdezorganizowany i źle zarządzany biznes. Pracowałem tutaj przez cztery lata, a kierownik zostawił mnie bez pracy! Bez pracy! Niezapłacone wynagrodzenie! Byłem lojalny i działałem dobrze, ale ten biznes czyni mnie zbędnym. Nie znajdź tu pracy, są złe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kendal Nutricare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Kendal Nutricare Ltd with

Kendal Nutricare Ltd reviews by location

• Kendal Nutricare Ltd
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?