Kendal Nutricare Ltd

Kendal Nutricare Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews

Clear
2.7Job security & advancement

A great place for ambitious people

I've worked here twice now, I came back after a 2-year break to a new position. I enjoy working at KNC and like that there are lots of very experienced people to learn from, the work is interesting and the opportunities for advancement are abundant.I would (and have) recommend to friends.

A good place to work

Having worked at Kendal Nutricare for approaching 5 years, I have had a great training both on the job, and through the experience the team members hold. I find the role I do varied and each day brings a different challenge. I’d recommend Nutricare as a workplace as there’s plenty of opportunity to learn new aspects of the job and a good friendly workforce help make the shifts go along.

Insights into Kendal Nutricare Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Bardzo złe miejsce do pracy

Bardzo zły interes, dla którego warto pracować. Ten biznes nigdy nie płaci ludziom odpowiedniej płacy. To zdezorganizowany i źle zarządzany biznes. Pracowałem tutaj przez cztery lata, a kierownik zostawił mnie bez pracy! Bez pracy! Niezapłacone wynagrodzenie! Byłem lojalny i działałem dobrze, ale ten biznes czyni mnie zbędnym. Nie znajdź tu pracy, są złe.

Productive and fun workplace

I really enjoyed my time working at Kendal Nutricare If I was not moving home I never would have left. I would highly recommend a career here. Lots of exciting opportunities as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kendal Nutricare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement