Kendal Nutricare Ltd

Kendal Nutricare Ltd Work-life balance reviews

This is a happy place to work; with a can do attitude you can enjoy additional day to day activities in a competitive up and coming Factory. This is a great place to learn and develop your skills when you show initiative as become more involved in the company infrastructure. Managerial practice is flexible and understanding; firm but fair when required. I believe opening your mind to other activities can be quite challenging; though this is required in order to keep improvement and productivity. The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone is part of the same team no one individual is a number. This means that people of all positions happily converse with the owner and management; as all people's ideas are important.
Having worked at Kendal Nutricare for approaching 5 years, I have had a great training both on the job, and through the experience the team members hold. I find the role I do varied and each day brings a different challenge. I’d recommend Nutricare as a workplace as there’s plenty of opportunity to learn new aspects of the job and a good friendly workforce help make the shifts go along.
Bardzo zły interes, dla którego warto pracować. Ten biznes nigdy nie płaci ludziom odpowiedniej płacy. To zdezorganizowany i źle zarządzany biznes. Pracowałem tutaj przez cztery lata, a kierownik zostawił mnie bez pracy! Bez pracy! Niezapłacone wynagrodzenie! Byłem lojalny i działałem dobrze, ale ten biznes czyni mnie zbędnym. Nie znajdź tu pracy, są złe.
I really enjoyed my time working at Kendal Nutricare If I was not moving home I never would have left. I would highly recommend a career here. Lots of exciting opportunities as well.
Very good job it's what I liked doing flexible hours good rate of pay very clean and tidy work area good team players good roles on the job and manual handling
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kendal Nutricare Ltd?