Kendal Nutricare Ltd

Kendal Nutricare Ltd Work-life balance reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Great place, but still room for improvement

Overall, it's a nice place with a bright future but still needs improvements.The company is located in a nice place with a beautiful environment with friendly staff. Nice and clean place with a good breakfast and free on-site parking. The company is growing and has a bright future. New international staff is getting hired which improves the company's culture.Although a lot could still be improved and some equipment needs renewing. More could get invested in making the company sustainable and reducing waste. Also, the workload could get very high in the laboratory and more staff are required.

A great place for ambitious people

I've worked here twice now, I came back after a 2-year break to a new position. I enjoy working at KNC and like that there are lots of very experienced people to learn from, the work is interesting and the opportunities for advancement are abundant.I would (and have) recommend to friends.

Insights into Kendal Nutricare Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Best company I've worked for

The first thing I want to say is that everyone who works there is such a pleasure to work with, everyone is always willing to help and are just lovely people overall. I couldn't ask for better management either, whenever I have had troubles whether it be work or personal related, they always offer a listening ear and try to help where they can.I work with the marketing team and I love the way I can input ideas and be creative with what I do. The workload does get busy sometimes as all jobs do but I'd say this is the only flaw. Either way however, management are always checking on our workload to make sure we're not overwhelmed.I'd honestly recommend this company 100 times over.

Pros

Great team, great management, flexible, room to grow, good company culture (Christmas party, virtual Halloween party etc)

Cons

Gets busy sometimes

A good place to work

Having worked at Kendal Nutricare for approaching 5 years, I have had a great training both on the job, and through the experience the team members hold. I find the role I do varied and each day brings a different challenge. I’d recommend Nutricare as a workplace as there’s plenty of opportunity to learn new aspects of the job and a good friendly workforce help make the shifts go along.

Bardzo złe miejsce do pracy

Bardzo zły interes, dla którego warto pracować. Ten biznes nigdy nie płaci ludziom odpowiedniej płacy. To zdezorganizowany i źle zarządzany biznes. Pracowałem tutaj przez cztery lata, a kierownik zostawił mnie bez pracy! Bez pracy! Niezapłacone wynagrodzenie! Byłem lojalny i działałem dobrze, ale ten biznes czyni mnie zbędnym. Nie znajdź tu pracy, są złe.

Productive and fun workplace

I really enjoyed my time working at Kendal Nutricare If I was not moving home I never would have left. I would highly recommend a career here. Lots of exciting opportunities as well.

Warehouse operative

Very good job it's what I liked doing flexible hours good rate of pay very clean and tidy work area good team players good roles on the job and manual handling

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kendal Nutricare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement