Kenect Recruitment

Kenect Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom123 reviews

recruitmentagencybranchhonesthighlyrecommendprofessionalfriendly

Good work.

Easy work so far, have only done a week, the people at job are all very nice. The Agency staff are excellent.Working Times to Suite.No problems at all.

Lots of work available for hgv from fridges to general haulage highly recommended place to get experience,The staff work well with me and can be flexible for holidays if requiredWish their had tanker work

Insights into Kenect Recruitment

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness

Active and nice people

I have just been offered a job that is exactly what I was looking for with massive support from beginning to the end of the process. the whole team are very professional, helpful and with a very easy approach. very one is supportive always giving me feedback and keeping me updated. I would like to say a huge thank you for helping me to find this amazing position! I highly recommend kenect to anyone job hunting as hgv driver.

Fun

Great company I love working her, staff very friendly and fun to work with. Never had a bad shift here and management are great to work for and for the company I have no complaints

Helpful people

It was good experience working with kennect.,i have no issues with themNice people very helpful they try to resolve any problem you have it, the payment on time. Good communication.

Great company to work for.

Hassle free always paid on time and friendly staff. Always available if I had any inquiries and they weee always happy to help. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Friendly staff

Kenect recruitment

Lovely agency and people who's working there.Always will help you to resolve your needs and make sure you are comfortable with your working place. Paying always on time and hasn't any issues so far. Fantastic attitude and a good weekend thanks to the team.

Top agency

I have used this agency a few times and they have always sorted me out. They know who to take care of and pay always correct. An All round good quality agency.

Pros

Weekly pay

I worked for kennect at DPD and they were great

Great support from kennect recruitment Kennect recruitment put you first and think about what you want instead of the other way round I would highly recommend these to anybody looking for work fantastic agency

Productive workplace

I work for the Trafford Park Branch, good contracts, great staff, friendly, a pleasure to work for, good rates of pay, would definately recommend. 5*.

Great Agency

Kenect is one of the better agencies around, Jack from the Manchester branch got me my first Class 2 driving job of which I'm very grateful for and he and his team have supported me on an ongoing basis and have resolved any issues I have had quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

can always be up for a laugh

Very relaxed attitude and always willing to help. time sheets can be sent any time before 09:00 Monday via whatsapp or email. Good variety of work and start times

Premier Agency!!! Premier Work & Pay

Working for Kenect is a definitely a game changer for all drivers seeking a stable work life balance and being treated as a person not a number.Variety of work available, top rates of pay and always paid on time, a really simple process with time sheets etc. They are always available to support and help you with your role. In 20 years working for different agencies they are definitely top of the league in my experience. Quality over Quantity - remember this drivers!

Pros

Best rates of pay and work

Cons

Nothing just wish I found them sooner!

Good Agency

Good agency to work for, always pay correct and on time. Always have good jobs available. Would definitely recommend to family and friends, also offer good pay per hour.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

It's a good place to work, good pay and convenient hours. Nice people and lots of good experiences to be had in my Inspector job.

Pros

Close to my house

Cons

Not free lunches

A good agency

Agency always pay on time and are easy to get in contact with if you have any problems. Don’t hassle you when you are at work and willing to help if needed.

Pros

Ethical, Professional, Interested in developing current employees.

Cons

Can’t think of any atm

Very good agency

Never been messed about and wages paid correctly and on time. Been kept busy so far, and every job offered me was as described. Money always correct and on time.

Pros

Honest and reliable

Cons

None yet

Kenect Recruitment

Great place to work for always helpful, the whole team at Manchester go that extra mile, make everything really simple, always get paid on time and correct. Well knowledged and always thinking about their workers such as advising on sickness, holidays etc

Very good

No issues , pay is always on time and if I mess up there’s always a phone call to check up everything is good they are a very professional company ....

Good agency to work for

Always found me work, have good communication plenty of job opportunity, pay was correct and on time every week and a pension scheme to sign up to.

Pros

Always found me work

Working For Kenect At DHL

I am very satisfied with my placement through Kenect as a delivery driver at DHL.I would highly recommend working for them. They are well organised with notifications of payments and working assignments for the next week in advance, so you can plan your personal timetable. The rates of pay are excellent too.

Pros

Great pay. Flexible.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kenect Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Kenect Recruitment with

• Kenect Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?