Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust

Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust Pay & benefits reviews

Pay needs reviewing not only KMPT but across the NHS. However there are other benefits that come as added competitive incentives that are not available in Private Health care providers, which resulted in my choice to work for and remain in NHS.
Pros
Pension, Ssp, holidays, nursery, home-work life balance
Cons
Higher Band posts promotion is on strictly who you know and ethnicity
I worked for kmpt at Littlebrook hospital in Dartford. Cleaning for mental health patients can be stressful and some wards were more stressful than others. Staff generally very nice but facilities management pretty hopeless and the wards were well kept mainly due to hard work of the cleaners.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Sometime dangerous patients
benefits are great but salary is restricted as is career progression. Overall a great place to work with lovely people. Feel as though you make a difference.
this job is hard work but very rewarding ,the support you receive is not there in times of trouble . only work here if you have broad shoulders
Pros
rewarding
Cons
long hours unsupported
I like working there but due to the expenses from home to work place i have no choice than to look elsewhere.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust?