Kering

Kering Employee Reviews

Collaboration

Working with Kering was pretty neat, however it was a requirement for school. It was a bit difficult, as is all group work, but overall a positive experience. I

Très bonne ambiance mais beaucoup de pression

Très bonne ambiance mais beaucoup de pression Les équipes sont parfois sous staffees

Pros

De nombreux avantages CSE

It was alright

Gossipy environment. Understaffed. Didn"t like the environment. Work culture and favoritism. It lacked professionalism. Management needs some work and can hopefully do better.

Over worked and under paid

It’s a great company, if you don’t mind being under paid and given ridiculous workload. Leadership sucks terrible, no one seems to care that the employees are overwhelmed with work- no matter how long you’ve been there, asking for a pay increase is like pulling teeth. They won’t hire enough people in other to distribute the work, so one person gets to do too much

Benefits

Cons

Overwhelming work lord

Account Executive Role

Working at Kering offers incredible exposure to the most prestigious fashion brands in the world. Dynamic sales team in New York with opportunity for growth.

Excellen when YSL but really poor when SAINT LAURENT

It's better if you're French...and needs to know people to progress in the company otherwise forget it. If you don't speak French, you're going to suffer with the emails.

Pros

Private insurance, food vouchers, working hours

Cons

A lot of fake people, specially management.

Not really professional

i usually dont really like writing bad comments, but at McQueen NYC they are not professional at all, i did a really good interview with them and they make me feel that everything was GREAT and that i gonna be contacted by the HR soon but i never received the call... at the interview she mentioned that i can email her for any questions, so i did.. and send 3 emails in total and no responses...( not nice because i can still be a costumer one day and that can be weird to meet) but, she came back to me after 1 month waiting saying that she was busy, ok of course... to me she should come back to me before and be honest and answer back with a simple mail to let me know what is going for "me" to accept or not my others offers ( i was waiting because i did really love the brand and i did work for the same group in Paris before, so thinking that gonna help to get the job ) but the people who work at the shop in NYC (director & manager ) are not really following up and clear, it can be a problem for something else if you work there one day so be careful. i still think, Is it of course a honor to work with one of the best luxury brand. And for the HR, he or she is maybe great but i never had the chance to meet this person.

4 ans de mauvaise experience

Toujours de probleme de paiement. Mauvais management. Les collegues sont sympas. Tres peu evoluation possible. Gucci prefere d'embaucher les gens d'exterieur.

Pros

bien paie

Cons

Mauvais management, mauvais RH

Customer service rep

Ok company. Company culture was ok. Management was responsive and approachable. It is a great 1st job. Pay is not very good but works for someone living allow or as a second income.

Pros

Company culture, free coffee, and gifts

Cons

Pay

Désagréable mais correctement payé

Équipe désagréable et hautaine de part le fait de travailler ppur un grand groupe. Aussi la manière de travailler "italienne" ne respecte pas toujours les codes du travail français. Il ne faut pas être susceptible et savoir s'adapter.

Pros

Rémunération honnête

Cons

Equipe et Dirigeants

It was good experience

All are very comfortable and helpful people. I was just temporary employee but they give me so much respect and love. I learn so many new things in short time.

Posizione non soddisfacente

Purtroppo la posizione non ha soddisfatto le aspettative scaturite dai vari colloqui, la sede doveva essere a Novara ma di fatto 3 giorni su 5 dovevo andare a Scandicci perché dopo neanche 2 mesi mi hanno cambiato il responsabile.

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante

E' un ottimo ambiente per poter imparare nuove mansioni, ma anche per poter imparare a gestire lo stress e le priorità.

Pros

Buoni pasto

Cons

Molto lavoro

It is Productive and Fun Place to work.

I’ll be able to work with my colleagues often and in an informal, engaging way. Employees will be expected to bounce ideas off of each other and work well as part of a team. I won’t be siloed from the rest of the company, but I may need to ask for independent work if I want it.

Ambiente dinamico

L'ambiente è dinamico ed i colleghi collaborativi.

Ottimo posto di lavoro.

E il mio primo lavoro in generale, quest'azienda mi permette di crescere tantissimo dato che il mio percorso di studio rappresenta circa la mia mansione. Questo lavoro offre una qualità veramente ottima, oltre all'ambiente, al rapporto con i propri superiori e quant'altro. Il tempo libero che questo lavoro ti offre è secondo me tra le cose più importanti.

Global company

Very busy and stressful at times, a lot of travelling in travel retail team, but is a global company. HQ is mainly Italian. Environment is competitive overall.

Ambiente molto accogliente, t

Lavoro in questa azienda da circa sei mesi, mi fa sentire come a casa. I colleghi in primis, personale scelto con cura. Vieni trattato veramente bene. Organizzazione dell'azienda al top, eventi, sala relax, pausa. Richiede soltanto la voglia di fare, precisione e affidabilità.

Environnement de travail plutôt agréable

environnement très challengeant de part la nature des sujets à gérer au sein d'une industrie très spécifique dans laquelle l'exigence de qualité est un de ses fondements.

Ambiente stimolante e veloce

Ambiente stimolante, competitivo e veloce. Colleghi giovani

Toxic Office Environment/ unqualified management

RUN!!!! Kering Bridgewater is the most strange, unprofessional and unethical environment I’ve ever encountered. Talent and ability mean absolutely nothing. The downfall of most companies is mismanagement and Kering is no Exception. Unqualified managers who abuse their power are allowed to determine the direction of the company and the lack of skill set and ability is greatly apparent. Most of the people in Management are unprofessional, under-qualified, spiteful and I won’t discuss the gossipy, spiteful and surreptitious Human Resources team. There is a lack of true ability and empathy which contributes to the overall unhappiness of the employees. The office environment is comparable to a high school cafeteria where high level managers compete and gossip With their employees or create situations to have them terminated. I hate to use this word but Kering Bridgewater is a “clique environment”. After a few days on the job it becomes immediately evident that “DOG eat DOG” and “align yourself With the right individuals to Succeed” defines the company as well as the culture. Talent and skill set are completely disregarded.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Kering
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?