Kernock Park Plants Ltd

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Stressful

An interesting company to work for, commonly described to be a complete culture change from normal. Have to be a particular type to work here. Can get repetitive but there are good characters to get you through the day.

Pros

Two different workplace cultures so will find you fit in somewhere depending on the department.

Cons

Can be stressful at times

Great place to work!

Job security and regular hours.Regular and Informative communication on company progress and what's happening in and around the company.Always re-investing in the company and looking for ways to make the working day better for everyone.Always looking new ways of doing things.

Pros

On site parking, profit shares and flexible to staff needs

Cons

Can be hard work at times, particular in the peak of the season

Fantastic company to work at. This is a diverse workplace with great people and friendly environment. Feel well managed and valued as an employee. I would recommend this employer.

A good place to work for people that like working with plants. Nice people to work with. The only con would be that you have to work a long time in a single place when it would be better to swap places.

Official response from Kernock Park Plants Ltd

11 May 2020
Thank you for the positive review.We do aim to keep moving staff around as much as possible but as a seasonal business, there are periods during the season where our ability to do so is limited. We also have this as one of our business SMART targets and will continue to review this going forward.We wish you the best of luck for the future and thank you for all your support whilst at Kernock Park Plants Ltd.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kernock Park Plants Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement