KEY GROUP

Working at KEY GROUP: Latest KEY GROUP Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews

Amazing colleagues and Good Work Environment

Higher management didn’t understand how much work went into my job as an Admin Assistant, but my immediate manager was super chill and was great with understanding. She left us alone and was great to approach. The wage I was on was not enough for the work I was doing as essentially I was working a two person job, but it is extremely rewarding and I enjoyed the work thoroughly, even though I disagreed with some of the telephone manners we had to take up. The job is very customer centric as customer opinions make or break this company, however, for difficult customers the policy was always; kill them with kindness, however horrible they were. Most of the colleagues are super great and you will make lifelong friends with the people in your team. But, for most people, it is how you make it. Have a positive outlook and you shouldn’t have any problems.

Pros

Decent hours, laid back manager, easy going environment

Cons

Company policy for customer service, wage, some colleagues

Poor management

No help given from management very stressful environment to work in, credit control and accounts department very difficult to work with, target driven.

Insights into KEY GROUP

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Worst Company I have ever worked for!

Avoid working for this company at all costs!! Management are unsupportive. Never got the right pay. Issues from the start. If you want to work for a company where you are overworked and not appreciated this is the place for you!

It is what you make it

The keys group is an excellent provider of children's care. There are lots of negative messages about the company but I can only assume most of them are disgruntled ex employees who do t understand the job.If you want to work with children to make a difference the jo is amazing. If your a general moaning individual who cares more about getting paid then maybe you should look at Tesco or Aldi!

Pros

Free food, job satisfaction, giving back, sense of achieving

Cons

Long hours and can be unsociable

Good company

Took a few months from interview to the training, which was a week. Felt welcomed by staff, lots of online training and courses to complete. Shift can be long and mentally tiring.

Pros

Working alongside children, developing them

Cons

Long hours.

Good

It was good experience to work at key groups but the bourse were a lot were you couldn’t spend time with family and friends and the wage wouldn’t get you through the month.

it is good

good company, would recommened. definitely worth applying for you will enjoy all of it, the team are amazing and so are the management. all qualifications are paid for.

Management above house mangers are shocking

As above, they don't help staff at all, wage is always wrong and takes months to sort, promised so many sleeps and only ended up getting half them so wage is false, not 22-25k more like 18 to 20k. All round very poor company

A company that skates just on the edge of legal requirements.

Lie about commission structer. Make staff work late. Run on cronyism rather than a professional structure based on merit. Many of the managers have zero qualifications in the financial services which is quite disturbing.

Fun workplace

Great atmosphere and a an overall great place to work. Very eye opening to the high end events industry and great if you want to network with high end clientele and create new relationships.

a variaty of companies with in the group

A really nice and proffessional company,booking were slow and not much experience in logisticsA very good recruitment agency

Pros

friendly& enthusiastic

Cons

not enough work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEY GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare KEY GROUP with

• KEY GROUP
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?