KEYFORT Group Ltd

KEYFORT Group Ltd Employee Reviews

Training was enjoyable .

Support from line manager is good. The pay for the responsibilities undertaken isn't very good. Great sense of achievement helping your service user and their families.

Pros

Helped to work around family life.

Cons

Ling hours

Great company

I am a support worker and have worked for Keyfort since April this year. I do not have a bad thing to say about this company. All staff are great and friend. The office staff are so friendly and always there when needed. They work round your availability and don't pressure you into anything you aren't comfortable with. Overall a great company to work for :)

Pros

Great staff, Friendly

supportive and client-centered

good communication between the office and support staff, lovely working environment in people's homes - well supported and excellent training. Office very welcoming and helpful.

Pros

flexibility and variety

Best job ever!!

It’s a real team feel at keyfort, we support each other and help each other through any tough times. We are genuine people making an honest difference to people’s lives and that makes everything worth it. The office team are approachable and friendly and always there should you need them. Overall just a great place to work!

Pros

Amazing training programme, refer a friend bonus, opportunity for overtime and progression

Shocking hours and management

This work place seems so welcoming and have an amazing set up but as soon as you start you wait forever to get put into cases. There is no job security or hours and communication is poor.

Pros

Rewarding job on shift

Cons

Lack of hours

KEYFORT has a very supportive atmosphere, they are very keen to develop staff and support you through progression. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and hope to work here for a long time.

Only work for them if you dont cate about your work colleagues beinf billied by clients familys

Working for keyfort is great till you have an issue with either the clients family or management.Team working is great till you get staff coming in who have training for nursing and they try to do there thing but are not fully trained nurses who think they know everything but only have books and no practical experience

Cons

Shocking place to work for

Whole company from management to some of the support staff are useless full of lies & will get rid of you like a shot no matter how much you have done for that person you have supported or the team, full of bitchiness backstabbing nitpicking, Do Not Work For The Place it’s bad for your own mental health and well-being never mind the service users which the company pretend to care about but just care about getting shifts covered.

Pros

Cons

Loads

High staff turn over

High staff turn over with high stress and lots of problem solving.Lots of case cover needed due to lack of staff on cases. Working hours not flexible you can have days off but may still be contacted by managers due to lack of shift cover.No chance of progression it's pretty much dead man's shoes.

Cons

I work as a specialist education support worker. I love my role and alway feel supported by the education girls. It's a great feeling to support student too achieve their own uni degrees. Everyone at the office is really helpful and always keep you updated with changes.

Pros

Rewarding job, good management, friendly and caring atmosphere

Cons

Bank hours but if you are committed to working you can work regular shifts

Jobs at KEYFORT Group Ltd

See more jobs

Amazing company

The support KEYFORT provide to their clients is person centered and tailored to meet a variety of different needs. No two clients are the same and therefore no two days are the same. The company is very supportive to all staff and offering supervisions and an open office policy, there is always someone to talk too. Refresher training and development is given yearly and there is always the opportunity to develop. The teams have been amazing through Covid ensuring the safety of their staff and clients at all times.

Pros

Supportive team

If you like dishonesty..... this is the company for you.

They treat people as if they are children and cannot work things out for themselves. If for example they say you will be paid £9.50 ph then this is what you expect, then you get your wages slip and it says min wage. They placed us in a house with no carpeting on the floor, no seating, no paperwork for daily notes, no credit on the mobile for emergencies. I have seen homeless people live better. There was no consideration for the team who put in 100% into their job. Keyfort do not deserve these hard workers and were very lucky to have them. For future ref, do not treat people like s**t and you will keep staff longer.

Shocking company

don't work for keyfort, management won't listen to your concerns, then will throw you under the bus all they care about is somebody to sit in a seat. You will constantly get asked to work shifts you don't want too, the directors will promise you something then lie saying where is your proof. The CQC would have a filed day inspecting this company, they break health and safety laws too as some service users don't have lockable toilets. The company doesn't safeguard you against verbal or physical abuse, i could go on and on about this company, take my advice dont work for them!

Pros

Cons

No safeguarding against abuse, health and safety laws not followed

Challenging, fast paced support work

If you are looking for a traditional care job, this isnt it! I found my work to be challenging with support from the management team to be good. There is full training given and you always get the chance to do more if you want to, or if you need to. They use an online system to know which shifts you have coming up. You can either work with just one person or can ask to work with different people to get more variety if you are easily bored. The hardest part is the longer shift patterns but Im fine with this as it helps me with more work/life balance that a 9-5 doesnt! The most enjoyable part is getting to make a difference to people.

Pros

Not your typical jobs, some great support staff here

Cons

Longer hours

Support worker

The company and my colleagues were fine. I go on well with both clients & colleagues and it was easy to swap shifts amongst the team. The only downside was they promise you the hours you want but at time’s that’s not possible. I wanted 25 hours but some weeks I could work 45-50 hours and other weeks it was only 12 hours. Management do back up the staff and they are a nice company to work for.

Pros

Hours fit around anyone’s lifestyle. Management listen to staff.

Cons

Not enough hours at times

Shocking company, total liars.

Placed on a brand new case, company lied to staff consistently, seemingly to get as many people on the team as possible. Lied about the hourly rate in the interview, lied about pay dates/how much we were getting paid. Also allowed staff to work in awful, slum-like conditions in a service users home, despite having months to decorate the flat and having the money to do so.

Better shift patterns and no short calls

Keyfort don't offer short calls so you get longer shifts and no driving around. You work with set people and you are part of a team. Regular team meetings, supervisions and management are always supportive and helpful. The pay could be better but that comes down to how much adult social care pay companies to provide care.

Lovely place to work

I have been in support work for over 13 years and this is by far the best place I have worked so far. Cases are varied and they place you where your strengths lie. They allow us to take charge of our support cases and if there are any problems we can contact the office. I dont think some of the cases are paid enough and shiuld be reviewed as cost of living is increasing. Apart from that I have nothing bad to say.

Pros

Varied cases and great management

Cons

Pay could be better

Excellent company to work for

I have found working for KEYFORT to be very challenging in positive ways. I really enjoy supporting people and feel that KEYFORT really do care and are passionate about service users. There is a great mix of different types of support work and lots of opportunities for overtime. They match service users and support workers really well. There have been lots of improvements made in the Carlisle office. I feel very well supported and feel respected by the whole management team: I am encouraged to develop and can see a lot of room for me to progress.

Rewarding but no support

I worked as a mentor supporting HE students who need 1:1 support. I loved the work but High turnover of managment in the york team meant no consistency of support was offered to me. I found head office to be very disconnected and hard to reach, including HR. Clients were lovely and work rewarding but the company are poor

Excellent

Great sense of team-work between staff and management. Great job to suit student life - you get a lot of time to study and chill out, as it is a bank contract you can work when you like. Great experience for disability studies and phycology related degrees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEYFORT Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement