Kindertons

Kindertons Employee Reviews

It was a job

Colleagues were great. Management was mostly awefull. Money was good plus lots of overtime if your looking for that. Not much of a social life though. You would generally be working a minimum of a 12 hour day.

Pros

Money was pretty good

Cons

Extremely long hours, management wasnt great.

9-5 shifts, good for a call centre

Dress down wear, any weekend work is paid as overtime, only work once a month at the weekend. Some great teams people. A lot nicer than most of the Crewe call centres.

Pros

Working hours, dress down, teams

Cons

Salary could be better

Not worth the stress

I worked for Kindertons for a few years, the first couple of months were great but that soon changed. The job they sold in training was nothing like what it was, they say they help their customers but all they care about it making money. They overwork and under-appreciate their staff. Because of their processes clients are forever unhappy and this gets taken out in the staff but the management do nothing to support you through these moments. Overall not worth the stress if the job

Pros

9-5 hours

Cons

Unsupported and underpaid

Now called examworks

Worst place to work EVER! Since exam works have taken over, the company has gone down hill massively! Wouldn’t even send my worst enemy to get a job there! MANAGERS.. HAHA don’t even get me started. Horrible, all they care about is their money and themselves. No mental health help. Degrading, I could go on and on. DONT WORK HERE!

Pros

Cons

Wage, management, HR vile, low pay, no KPI’s even when target is hit.

Worst job I've ever had

This is the worst place I have ever worked.The team I was placed in was nice, as I couldn't say a bad thing about any of them.You're expected to do way more than should really be expected for a salary that is a slither above minimum wage.I suppose I can thank Kindertons really, as it gave me the push to move to another job which I have advanced quite well in over the years.I would never recommend this place to anyone, if you have any shred of self decency please apply somewhere else.

Pros

An "Office Job" (call centre really)

Cons

Stressful, Low Salary, Poor Senior Management.

I just would not recommend the company to anyone, either as a customer or an employer.

As a customer you get passed around & nothing gets resolved for months, it's a complete waste of your time & money. As an employee the atmosphere is false & cold, & 90% of the staff are fake. There is too much competition internally for targets so problems get left & if someone can pass the blame they will & no one resolves anything. Worst place to work full stop.

Bad company

Bad company to work for ,management are biust and, rude , if your face dont fit you want fit in , driver are fined all the time for doing there good to the best of there need and no airport from management when thing go wrong

There a joke

Modern slavery dont want pay for sick pay if you become ill zero hours .its not 8.21 per hour its 7 per hour work like monkey stay clear of company at

Bad Management

Complete disregard for staff as human beings. If you are planning on working here prepare to be an drone. Don't speak your mind as the management don't care as you will just be replaced.

Bullies

Did not enjoy working here, felt bullied by lots of people and made me go home crying. Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. This is my experience but I know lots of people feel like this.

Good group of people rubbish company

A lot of hours and a load of driving. Some times they ask too much of there staff there by getting you to do lates when it's some one else's day so if you have a young family as I do you never see them. Plus as a company they are willing to break rules to get where they need to be.

Pros

Some of the staff are good people

Cons

Long hours. Lots of miles roughly a1000 a week

Terrible place to work

I worked at this place for 6 weeks.Avoid this place, horrible management and nobody knows what there doing. Unorganised place, most days you are looking for keys for cars then cars are blocked in. Everyone else on 21k and above whilst they do nothing. Valator paid 18k and does all the work. They don’t approve holidays no sick pay nothing.!!! Drivers are on zero hours contract and expected to pay to travel back after dropping vehicles. This is sometimes paid back on a monthly basis.

Pros

Cons

Over worked under paid

Terrible company to work for.

Terrible company with very poor management and disregard for people’s health. Disgracefull lack of respect for staff. Would not recommend to anyone looking for work.

Pros

lunch menu and team workers

Cons

Terrible parking, run poorly and management don’t have a clue.

Money-grabbing bullies

We were promised 6 weeks training, we were shoved into the job after 2 and were reprimanded for not knowing what we were doing. Will bully you regarding your appearance and general persona. I have never known a company have such little regard for those affected by mental health. This company will bend the rules to gain profit from it's clients leaving them unhappy and us having to deal with aftermath. Also the parking is terrible.

Pros

They do actually pay on time.

Cons

Everything else.

Very poor

You will find a lot of lies that flies around the business, the managers aren’t your managers and if they don’t like you or voice your opinion then you won’t get far. You have to be pals with them to get up levels to be noticed other than that they don’t care about you in any way shape or form and they DO NOT value their staff. The pay is dreadful compared to the stress of working there and having managers/team leaders go behind your back on a daily basis and when you hand your notice in give you the cold shoulder like the mature adults they are!!!!

Do not bother working at Sovereign Automotive

I have worked at several companies in my lifetime and this place was the most horrible place. To start off with Management and the team leaders are mostly friends and family the amount of favouritism is unbelievable people would not be doing their jobs correctly not answer the phones and will take long smoke breaks and lunch breaks and they will not get reprimanded for it because they are the favourites or related to management. The target set are very high but one can not always succeed because there are not enough clients or time etc. Management does not care and a person has to hear how terrible one is from them. I regret my time wasted here I would not advise working here.

Pros

close to high street and train station

Cons

They will screw you over

Worst company to work for sovereign

No management with any skill. Management all lie and think it is there own company. Very Poor Pay Too many family members that work for the company that are not up to the job. The blame culture is wrong. No problem is fixed they just move on. The work load is unfair. the management don't care. Always looking for more staff as so many leave.

Pros

Cons

Poor management structure, Lies. poor pay

Lies

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Weekend work, pay, promises

good job as long as you have a good team

not a bad place to work, people are friendly and theres alot of managers who are down to earth, the only downside is salary once you progress you hit a brick wall as a handler and cant progress further.

Pros

mangers and staff are fun

Cons

salary should be getting paid more

run by bullies

This company is run on lies and leaded by bullies, if any complaints are made against office staff they investigate it to keep up with legal side of things but then its coverd up quickly and brushed under the carpet, your forced to lie to clients to ensure the vehicles are deliverd and the company doesnt loose out ..... STEER WELL CLEAR !!!

Pros

cant think of any

Cons

long hours, run on lies, bullies

Ok

Great place to work but the pay is way off market average . They expect you to work to a very high legal standard but only pay just above minum wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kindertons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1

2.0Job security/advancement
  • Kindertons
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?