Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Do Not Pay

26 February 2020
Work is easy but is ran by stupid people. Also don't pay there staff can and will get fired with no warning and I say again they do not pay you.......
1.0Job security/advancement
2 March 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
29 January 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Southampton
Early start, a few breaks which is good but the level of stress and pressure they put on you to make these appointments are ridiculous. Trying to deal with angry clients down the phone who shout/scream/swear at you is difficult. Not a job for everyone, takes a special kind of person.
30 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
17 January 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Job was not too bad for those who can easily adapt and like a "knobhead" type of person. The manager is nice but that's about all I can say for positives. Training is 3 hours max and there's no time to actually learn the job before you're thrown in the deep end. There is a strong chance you will be sacked after 4 days like I was if you don't get 3 appointments in 4 days. Do not be fooled this is much hardest than it sounds
22 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex. Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported. We apolgise if you didn't experience this to its full potential.
31 January 2020
Same location
Telesales (Current Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Best place I have worked the hours are the best you could ask for No awkward shifts you know your shifts 5 days a week all weekends off to yourself and finish time is my favourite part Management at Nottingham is the best you are treated like one of the team from the start and helped through out the stages of employment I would 100% recommend to work here the team is one massive family such a lovely environment to work in
Pros
Good management and sociable hours great commission
2 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)