Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews in Ipswich

They promise the world and deliver on nothing, commission based but no commission paid. You will be told that you need to sell channels (1 channel = 1 internet or phone line) the more people you get to swap over from their provider eg BT to Kinex the higher amount of commission you will be paid. So far so good right? Wrong here's how they try to be crafty, all you are actually doing is setting up appointments for the field agent who then goes to see the customer and tries to close the deal. The next day they will tell you if the deal was made or not, regardless you wont see a penny from the commission on your wageslip just the minimum wage amount, there is no way to prove the deals you made, no paper trial no computer nothing just your word against their's. I have worked there unfortunately and spoken to several people who have and it's the same thing over and over again fired after a week no commission paid. Indeed should stop advertising for them!
22 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
I'm currently working as a telesales in the Ipswich branch, and I really enjoy the job. After a bit of a slow start I have got right in to the role and I'm beginning to thrive. I wasn't doing any deals when I first started and I found myself struggling, after retraining and much help from the managers I have found myself hitting bonus every week and even being trusted to train new starters. After working here for three months I have already been speaking to the regional sales manager about promotional opportunities. If you put the effort in the rewards can be great. The office is full of great characters and there is never a dull moment.
Pros
Great motivation, monthly prizes, go home early, and more money.
Cons
Crown House's coffee shop is a rip off.
21 May 2018
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's fantastic to hear you're enjoying your role and are now looking for progression. We encourage all employees to continue to development and would like to wish you every success in your bright career at kinex.
the typical work environment is very up beat its a great place to work the whole team get on really well helping and supporting each other when and where its needed. the managerial team help you and give you the relevant training to improve your work ability. The hardest part of the job is the self motivation which is something you can only control yourself, not letting yourself get into a rut is where the upbeat sales team and managerial team help you a lot keeping you positive. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing I have to opportunity to earn uncapped commission, working with a great team that keeps me motivated and pushes me to do the best of my ability.
Pros
bonus scheme's, extended lunches, uncapped commision!
Cons
white shirt, some people deface the data and make it hard for others.
13 February 2018
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your review, it’s great to hear you enjoy working at kinex. We are always looking to improve and your feedback will help us.