Kinex

1.0Job security/advancement
5 June 2020
Same role
Telesales (Former Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
24 August 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
20 March 2020
Same role
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels. last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball' it's a negative environment. They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there. I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday. overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
13 January 2020
Same location
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Ipswich, Suffolk
They promise the world and deliver on nothing, commission based but no commission paid. You will be told that you need to sell channels (1 channel = 1 internet or phone line) the more people you get to swap over from their provider eg BT to Kinex the higher amount of commission you will be paid. So far so good right? Wrong here's how they try to be crafty, all you are actually doing is setting up appointments for the field agent who then goes to see the customer and tries to close the deal. The next day they will tell you if the deal was made or not, regardless you wont see a penny from the commission on your wageslip just the minimum wage amount, there is no way to prove the deals you made, no paper trial no computer nothing just your word against their's. I have worked there unfortunately and spoken to several people who have and it's the same thing over and over again fired after a week no commission paid. Indeed should stop advertising for them!
22 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.