Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Uncomfortable unprofessional and unorganised

24 March 2019
Have you heard of the saying ‘you do what your mrs tells ya’ I was here for less than a week and I had to leave. I have done sales all my life but never have I come across an office environment like Kinex. A sales office should be professional and everyone should be treated equally. In this office the staff or in other words the managers girlfriend dictated the diary for the day. If she announced it was break it had to be break, if she was not happy because someone was ringing data she wanted to ring it would be taken of them. The office would be a success if spent more time with his staff training them rather than cuddling up to his girlfriend and asking for her permission if he could go for a cigarette or toilet break.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Close to the train station
Cons
People do as they please
9 April 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
5 June 2020
Same role
Telesales (Former Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
24 August 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
20 March 2020
Same role
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels. last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball' it's a negative environment. They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there. I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday. overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
9 March 2020
Same location
Appointment Maker (Former Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
A fast pased environment always brimming with good spirits, good commission structure with great benefits. Management are lovely always motivated and motivating, overall a great way to learn new skills and sales knowledge.
19 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for leaving such a positive review; it is great to hear how helpful and friendly you found everyone! We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work, and we wish you well in the future
  1. Uncomfortable unprofessional and unorganised