Kinex

1.0Job security/advancement
24 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Rep (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Most staff dont last longer than a week or so. As mentioned previously you need at least 2 sales a day, and if you dont meet your targets on a week youre out the door. You have no job security in your contract. Most reviews will be paid for so they can keep people coming in the door, because they send so many people going the other way.
30 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex.We do not believe in buying our reviews as we always like to hear about our employees experiences to make our company a better place to work!We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
18 November 2019
Same role
Sales (Current Employee) - Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
Very fun workers here, always smiling and laughing really positive place to work for making new comers easy to settle in and the training is fun makes a Monday morning a lot better.
20 December 2019
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review!Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!
26 February 2020
Same location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Work is easy but is ran by stupid people. Also don't pay there staff can and will get fired with no warning and I say again they do not pay you.......
2 March 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.