Kinex

1.0Job security/advancement
20 May 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Its ok, had worst but the management don't interact enough.. Not enough appointments for me personally. I sincerely don't believe that I have been paid correctly
24 August 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
6 March 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Since starting with Kinex in November I have enjoyed my time here. Thought the training was perfect and all the managers help to push you to achieve you targets. The Targets they set are all fair and the commission structure is great.
19 March 2020
Hi,We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your comment.We are pleased you have enjoyed your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key.Keep up the great work!
13 January 2020
Same location
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Ipswich, Suffolk
They promise the world and deliver on nothing, commission based but no commission paid. You will be told that you need to sell channels (1 channel = 1 internet or phone line) the more people you get to swap over from their provider eg BT to Kinex the higher amount of commission you will be paid. So far so good right? Wrong here's how they try to be crafty, all you are actually doing is setting up appointments for the field agent who then goes to see the customer and tries to close the deal. The next day they will tell you if the deal was made or not, regardless you wont see a penny from the commission on your wageslip just the minimum wage amount, there is no way to prove the deals you made, no paper trial no computer nothing just your word against their's. I have worked there unfortunately and spoken to several people who have and it's the same thing over and over again fired after a week no commission paid. Indeed should stop advertising for them!
22 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.