Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Bad idea

17 January 2020
Job was not too bad for those who can easily adapt and like a "knobhead" type of person. The manager is nice but that's about all I can say for positives. Training is 3 hours max and there's no time to actually learn the job before you're thrown in the deep end. There is a strong chance you will be sacked after 4 days like I was if you don't get 3 appointments in 4 days. Do not be fooled this is much hardest than it sounds
1.0Job security/advancement
22 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex. Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported. We apolgise if you didn't experience this to its full potential.
26 February 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Work is easy but is ran by stupid people. Also don't pay there staff can and will get fired with no warning and I say again they do not pay you.......
2 March 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
29 January 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Southampton
Early start, a few breaks which is good but the level of stress and pressure they put on you to make these appointments are ridiculous. Trying to deal with angry clients down the phone who shout/scream/swear at you is difficult. Not a job for everyone, takes a special kind of person.
30 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
29 February 2020
Same location
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Newcastle upon Tyne
Rubbish job, genuinely no room for growth. No leads. Unhappy enviroment. Really believ cheapest price is best. Commision weekly... But its coms only so if you get your "guarenteed leads" you may get ÂŁ60 p/w??