Kinex

1.0Job security/advancement
20 May 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Its ok, had worst but the management don't interact enough.. Not enough appointments for me personally. I sincerely don't believe that I have been paid correctly
24 August 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
6 March 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Since starting with Kinex in November I have enjoyed my time here. Thought the training was perfect and all the managers help to push you to achieve you targets. The Targets they set are all fair and the commission structure is great.
19 March 2020
Hi,We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your comment.We are pleased you have enjoyed your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key.Keep up the great work!
15 April 2020
Same location
Phone Operator (Former Employee) - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
You will last about a month. The 2 bosses there rip you off! I finalised leads and never got paid. The bosses look after their girfreinds and freinds that work there with "Other" peoples leads, and share it between themselves. Really shady. I was only there a short while and seen about 15 people come and go. Dont waste your time. Or do, but remember this post...Hate to say i told you so
4 May 2020