Kinex

1.0Job security/advancement
26 February 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Work is easy but is ran by stupid people. Also don't pay there staff can and will get fired with no warning and I say again they do not pay you.......
2 March 2020
29 January 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Southampton
Early start, a few breaks which is good but the level of stress and pressure they put on you to make these appointments are ridiculous. Trying to deal with angry clients down the phone who shout/scream/swear at you is difficult. Not a job for everyone, takes a special kind of person.
30 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
13 January 2020
Same location
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Ipswich, Suffolk
They promise the world and deliver on nothing, commission based but no commission paid. You will be told that you need to sell channels (1 channel = 1 internet or phone line) the more people you get to swap over from their provider eg BT to Kinex the higher amount of commission you will be paid. So far so good right? Wrong here's how they try to be crafty, all you are actually doing is setting up appointments for the field agent who then goes to see the customer and tries to close the deal. The next day they will tell you if the deal was made or not, regardless you wont see a penny from the commission on your wageslip just the minimum wage amount, there is no way to prove the deals you made, no paper trial no computer nothing just your word against their's. I have worked there unfortunately and spoken to several people who have and it's the same thing over and over again fired after a week no commission paid. Indeed should stop advertising for them!
22 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.