Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Worst job I've ever had? Yes....

5 April 2019
Was at Kinex for a week before they let me go, the reason why was because I didn't hit my deal target which isn't even anything to do with me because I just set the appointments. Was 1 minute late into work and got told off but someone the next day turned up 20 minutes late and was fine! Very unprofessional management who clearly have favourites and let them get away with anything. Pay is awful for the amount of hours you work, the "important meeting" in the morning is to just ask everyone what they did on the weekend (pointless). The only good thing about this company was the people you work with and the occasional interesting person on the other end of the phone. The training is just a rinse and repeat and doesn't work as the script is just unrealistic. Overall wish I never bothered applying as the job is a complete lie and the company is a shambles.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Other employees
Cons
Literally everything including the toilets
9 April 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience whilst working with us here at Kinex. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
1 March 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
Absolutely poor management, 3 hours training (even though I made it very clear I have never worked in sales before)and after that thrown right into the deep end! I turned down so many jobs offers for this job to be fired after 2 weeks of being there. New people join and leave half way through their first day without notifying anyone which just shows the amount of pressure applied by the branch manager on your first day of being there. It also clearly shows the lack of training provided.They expect you to make appointments for their representatives to follow it through but even the representatives quit on the company! I made appointments with customers however the rep couldn’t follow it though so I was fired! Don’t even bother unless you have years of sales experience!
19 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.
24 January 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Newcastle City Centre, Tyne and Wear
Most shocking place to work. They tell you that you can earn thousands every month which is not true. Managers have their favourites so everyone else gets treated like idiots. You get ridiculed on a daily basis in front of everyone and if you don’t take part in their ridiculous games it’s even worse. They will sack you if you are late or ring in sick. If you can speak you will get a job there. High turnover of staff AVOID!!!!!
30 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
26 February 2020
Same location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Work is easy but is ran by stupid people. Also don't pay there staff can and will get fired with no warning and I say again they do not pay you.......
2 March 2020
  1. Worst job I've ever had? Yes....