Kinex

1.0Job security/advancement
29 February 2020
Same role
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Newcastle upon Tyne
Rubbish job, genuinely no room for growth. No leads. Unhappy enviroment. Really believ cheapest price is best. Commision weekly... But its coms only so if you get your "guarenteed leads" you may get ÂŁ60 p/w??
2 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
2 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex.
20 February 2018
Same role
Field Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Stoke-on-Trent
Been with the company just over 3 years, the company has allowed me to progress as quick as the effort I put in day today, agreed it is not for everyone but if you are money motivated, driven and understand the difference between hard work and on a plate then this is for you.
Pros
Commission, bonuses & office atmosphere
Cons
1 day ever two month Weekend commitments for managers when I play cricket (not really a bad con)
6 March 2018
Hi, Thanks for your fantastic review, well done on your continued progression. We're glad you're part of our team!
5 June 2020
Same location
Telesales (Former Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
24 August 2020