Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Wank

11 December 2019
Was there for 2 weeks and it was so awful management are wank and it’s so stressful. Targets are not achievable either. The only good thing is the team I was with!
1.0Job security/advancement
20 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex. Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
5 June 2020
Same role
Telesales (Former Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
24 August 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
20 March 2020
Same role
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels. last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball' it's a negative environment. They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there. I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday. overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
15 April 2020
Same location
Phone Operator (Former Employee) - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
You will last about a month. The 2 bosses there rip you off! I finalised leads and never got paid. The bosses look after their girfreinds and freinds that work there with "Other" peoples leads, and share it between themselves. Really shady. I was only there a short while and seen about 15 people come and go. Dont waste your time. Or do, but remember this post...Hate to say i told you so
4 May 2020