Kinex

1.0Job security/advancement
20 May 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Its ok, had worst but the management don't interact enough.. Not enough appointments for me personally. I sincerely don't believe that I have been paid correctly
24 August 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
6 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Since starting with Kinex in November I have enjoyed my time here. Thought the training was perfect and all the managers help to push you to achieve you targets. The Targets they set are all fair and the commission structure is great.
19 March 2020
Hi,We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your comment.We are pleased you have enjoyed your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key.Keep up the great work!
9 March 2020
Same location
Appointment Maker (Former Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
A fast pased environment always brimming with good spirits, good commission structure with great benefits. Management are lovely always motivated and motivating, overall a great way to learn new skills and sales knowledge.
19 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for leaving such a positive review; it is great to hear how helpful and friendly you found everyone! We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work, and we wish you well in the future