Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Dont Bother

15 April 2020
You will last about a month. The 2 bosses there rip you off! I finalised leads and never got paid. The bosses look after their girfreinds and freinds that work there with "Other" peoples leads, and share it between themselves. Really shady. I was only there a short while and seen about 15 people come and go. Dont waste your time. Or do, but remember this post...Hate to say i told you so
1.0Job security/advancement
4 May 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
13 February 2020
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
worked here a 3 times and enjoyed it every time only left due to personal reasons but always welcomed me back and encourage me to be the best i can be.
Pros
welcoming and enthusiastic always driving you to succeed
Cons
new starters who think telesales will be easy and dont give it 100%, and blame others for their incompetence
21 February 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.Keep up the great work! :)
7 February 2020
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Spent 3 months working for Kinex, in what I can describe was one of the most stressful jobs I ever had. Having a strong sales background with a lot experience in various sales sectors I not understand how such a big comoany lacks understanding of basic sales. Step by step procedure that they have in place is nothing more than a written sales script which they believe will work everytime, any argument made by the customer the most imortant one being the price which is usually higher. How can you expect a potential customer to switch to Kinex if the current provider is on avarge 30% cheaper. The managment at Kinex is making the argument of proce increase for every other provider, forgeting that although it is true, other providers offer shorter contracts at better rates which makes no sense for most customers to switch. Price beat guarantee is nothing but an empty promise, what in fact happens, customers are left with the higher price and tied to a 3 year contract instead of being given the price beat. They ll tell you to sign up everyone and tell them that Kinex will cover any termination charges up to ÂŁ300 etc but when it comes to covering it the turn around and say it was not worth for the company to pay the termination fee. No information about customer cancelling before reciving the invoice which dont alywas come when expected, so there is no way to try and convince the customer you worked so hard to sign up. Waste of time and energy!
Pros
Zero Pros
Cons
Expensive Prices, Bad customer service, Poor Management
14 February 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
11 December 2019
Telesales (Former Employee) - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Was there for 2 weeks and it was so awful management are wank and it’s so stressful. Targets are not achievable either. The only good thing is the team I was with!
20 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex. Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.