Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Absolutely shocking place to work

12 December 2019
Insufficient training half a day Unrealistic targets and timescales for someone new to the role Poor management support and training No Started on Monday let go on the Friday due to not meeting targets on a Wednesday
1.0Job security/advancement
20 December 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
21 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Adviser (appoitment maker) (Current Employee) - Bristol
Relaxed but target driven, can be fun but if you cant talk on the phone or make small talk up on the spot then might be a struggle. You get good training though and help and encouragement if youre struggling. The money is good if you make the appointments and the days go quickly despite the hours being quite long.
2 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
20 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Bristol
Very nice place to work, friendly people and a fun and safe environment. Would definitely recommend working here if you want a challenge and learn new skills.
22 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.
20 January 2020
Same location
Telesales (Current Employee) - Bristol, Bristol
Its a good job, very good management and amazing workplace experience. The atmosphere here is amazing and the interview was good tested you to the max and got the best answers out of you.
22 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, We are so happy to hear youre enjoying your time at Kinex and you enjoy being challenged and pushed to reach your full potental!Keep up the good work :)
  1. Absolutely shocking place to work