Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Awful place to work

4 March 2019
Worst job I have ever had. I quit after two days! Not professional, terrible training, childish behavior from management. Old data, no computers, just phoning people who are not interested as no one has heard of them. New people every day
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
20 March 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees, as well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager. We wish you all the best for the future.Kind Regards, Kinex
1 March 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
Absolutely poor management, 3 hours training (even though I made it very clear I have never worked in sales before)and after that thrown right into the deep end! I turned down so many jobs offers for this job to be fired after 2 weeks of being there. New people join and leave half way through their first day without notifying anyone which just shows the amount of pressure applied by the branch manager on your first day of being there. It also clearly shows the lack of training provided.They expect you to make appointments for their representatives to follow it through but even the representatives quit on the company! I made appointments with customers however the rep couldn’t follow it though so I was fired! Don’t even bother unless you have years of sales experience!
19 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.
24 January 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Newcastle City Centre, Tyne and Wear
Most shocking place to work. They tell you that you can earn thousands every month which is not true. Managers have their favourites so everyone else gets treated like idiots. You get ridiculed on a daily basis in front of everyone and if you don’t take part in their ridiculous games it’s even worse. They will sack you if you are late or ring in sick. If you can speak you will get a job there. High turnover of staff AVOID!!!!!
30 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
21 February 2020
Same location
Sales Adviser (appoitment maker) (Current Employee) - Bristol
Relaxed but target driven, can be fun but if you cant talk on the phone or make small talk up on the spot then might be a struggle. You get good training though and help and encouragement if youre struggling. The money is good if you make the appointments and the days go quickly despite the hours being quite long.
2 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
  1. Awful place to work