Kinex

1.0Job security/advancement
21 February 2020
Same role
Sales Adviser (appoitment maker) (Current Employee) - Bristol
Relaxed but target driven, can be fun but if you cant talk on the phone or make small talk up on the spot then might be a struggle. You get good training though and help and encouragement if youre struggling. The money is good if you make the appointments and the days go quickly despite the hours being quite long.
2 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
20 January 2020
Same role
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Bristol
Very nice place to work, friendly people and a fun and safe environment. Would definitely recommend working here if you want a challenge and learn new skills.
22 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.
9 March 2020
Same location
Appointment Maker (Former Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
A fast pased environment always brimming with good spirits, good commission structure with great benefits. Management are lovely always motivated and motivating, overall a great way to learn new skills and sales knowledge.
19 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for leaving such a positive review; it is great to hear how helpful and friendly you found everyone! We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work, and we wish you well in the future