Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Worst company ever

12 March 2019
Was employed by kinex for 6 days in Bristol. There is no training and they literally hire anyone. You'll probably last a week tops before they make up some pathetic excuse to let you go. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS. I made a complaint to the higher ups and the response i got, well a child could have written something more competent. Liars and scammers. Stay away.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
21 March 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, however we are sorry to hear of your negative experience.We would like to confirm our aim is to always try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager. Good luck for the future.Kind regards,Kinex
5 June 2020
Same role
Telesales (Former Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
24 August 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
20 March 2020
Same role
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels. last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball' it's a negative environment. They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there. I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday. overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
21 February 2020
Same location
Sales Adviser (appoitment maker) (Current Employee) - Bristol
Relaxed but target driven, can be fun but if you cant talk on the phone or make small talk up on the spot then might be a struggle. You get good training though and help and encouragement if youre struggling. The money is good if you make the appointments and the days go quickly despite the hours being quite long.
2 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
  1. Worst company ever