Kinex

1.0Job security/advancement
26 February 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Work is easy but is ran by stupid people. Also don't pay there staff can and will get fired with no warning and I say again they do not pay you.......
2 March 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
29 January 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Southampton
Early start, a few breaks which is good but the level of stress and pressure they put on you to make these appointments are ridiculous. Trying to deal with angry clients down the phone who shout/scream/swear at you is difficult. Not a job for everyone, takes a special kind of person.
30 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
23 February 2020
Same location
Telesales (Former Employee) - Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
If you want to waste your life as a slave cold calling then this is the job for you. They encourage you to smoke as the job stresses you out. But if you want to a job where you can get abused and spoke to like you are nothing by the people you call then this is the job for you.
2 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.