Kinex

13 March 2018
2.0Job security/advancement
24 January 2020
Sales Rep (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Most staff dont last longer than a week or so. As mentioned previously you need at least 2 sales a day, and if you dont meet your targets on a week youre out the door. You have no job security in your contract. Most reviews will be paid for so they can keep people coming in the door, because they send so many people going the other way.
30 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex.We do not believe in buying our reviews as we always like to hear about our employees experiences to make our company a better place to work!We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
18 November 2019
Sales (Current Employee) - Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
Very fun workers here, always smiling and laughing really positive place to work for making new comers easy to settle in and the training is fun makes a Monday morning a lot better.
20 December 2019
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review!Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!
1 November 2019
sales agent (Current Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
working at Kinex - This is a fast paced call centre, it is a very friendly environment to work in, they are constantly trying to do their best to get employees riled up in the morning and afternoon meetings. the bonus structure is great and is ACTUALLY achievable. the only thing you have to do is get your appointments! if you don't have experience then you will receive training when you first start which is class room based training with the branch manager, and then you will also learn from other employees who you sit amongst. you pick things up along the way. its very enjoyable and the people are lovely. The management are really supportive and if you need anything, all you have to do is ask! The manager is always on hand if you need anything.
Pros
holidays, bonus
28 November 2019
HiThank you for taking the time to leave a review.It is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us and have had such a positive experience!Keep up the great work :)