Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Avoid this company

15 March 2019
Avoid this company! They have a terrible work ethic. They advise you to lie to customers... all they want is sign ups. They will use you for however long it suits! Customers never end up saving any money, they are changing the rules daily. The office staff are changed weekly as they are sacked within the first 3 days. They want customers to sign up and not question their Bill's so they can over charge them.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything else
21 March 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.We would like to confirm our aim is to always provide the best level of Customer Service.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
21 February 2020
Same role
Sales Adviser (appoitment maker) (Current Employee) - Bristol
Relaxed but target driven, can be fun but if you cant talk on the phone or make small talk up on the spot then might be a struggle. You get good training though and help and encouragement if youre struggling. The money is good if you make the appointments and the days go quickly despite the hours being quite long.
2 March 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
20 January 2020
Same role
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Bristol
Very nice place to work, friendly people and a fun and safe environment. Would definitely recommend working here if you want a challenge and learn new skills.
22 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.
20 May 2020
Same location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Its ok, had worst but the management don't interact enough.. Not enough appointments for me personally. I sincerely don't believe that I have been paid correctly
24 August 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
  1. Avoid this company