Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Not Worth It

24 March 2019
Wasn't even here a week. Managers have unrealistic expectations of you. Each day you're expected to make at least 3 appointments; this is impossible because most businesses don't really want to be harassed whilst they're trying to run the business. You're expected to call 200 people (businesses) a day, make 3+ appointments and to stand up whilst being on the phone to every one of the potential customers. There will be new people starting every other day and the training is minimal. The managers discuss amongst themselves who will be the first to leave and the longest to stay. This is absolute discrimination towards employees before they've even started. Overall if you like calling and harassing people then this is the job for you! If you like childish management, then this is the job for you!
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
6pm finishes
Cons
Everything Else
9 April 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Assistant, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
26 February 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Work is easy but is ran by stupid people. Also don't pay there staff can and will get fired with no warning and I say again they do not pay you.......
2 March 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
29 January 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Southampton
Early start, a few breaks which is good but the level of stress and pressure they put on you to make these appointments are ridiculous. Trying to deal with angry clients down the phone who shout/scream/swear at you is difficult. Not a job for everyone, takes a special kind of person.
30 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at KinexWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
7 November 2019
Same location
Sales closer (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Great atmosphere - great staff - great socials - good money ---- the only dislike for me is the travelling due to living quite a distance away - and also I dont think the basic is fair due to being for a long time - also they have great competitions every month
24 August 2020
Hi,Thank you for leaving such a positive review; it is great to hear how helpful and friendly you found everyone! We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work, and we wish you well in the future