King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Very poor management

Very poor management. Lazy staff could get on with their customs...Every time I have raised a concern about some staff members I felt like it was just brushed behind the door.

Great place to learn, teaching quality excellent

A really good place to learn and be familiar with the latest evidence based practice. Technology in health really good, safety is a priority. If you want to learn and put in practice your nursing skills supported by technology and autonomy Kings is the right place to be. Nursing in Kings is tough job but people and your colleagues make everything easier. Not everyone will be a sweet candy as in any other job. I found working for Kings College as the best experience I had in nursing. Please apply do not hesitate to gain the experience to work for one of the best Hospitals in London.

Pros

learning, training, nursing skills, Technology, people, values

Cons

shortage in nursing workfoce, move to other wards constantly

stressless

it was good I am enjoying to work there team are brilliant management helpful only sometimes patient relatives make stressful situation but still manageable

Fast paced, busy and short staffed.

Care that is effective and efficient is paramount in King's ethos, however resources are incredibly stretched and there is a major deficit in staffing levels.

Pros

Prestigious establishment

Cons

Poor staffing levels

It can be fun to work there and some time it is not

Am just using the website for the first time so I don't know how effect is going to be. I was not happy in my old post after I came back from long time illness . So I can not really give true review at the moment.

Pros

The environment can be conducive to work in

Cons

Long hours and busy

NHS ward

This is a really really great place to work- very interesting and good place to learn. Central London Location. Good Views. This is a very busy department.

NHS Cardiac

Lots to learn, great management and support. Good forward thinking team. Good culture, high morale. NHS ward. Good progression opportunities within cardiology.

Busy but fun LITU

Very multiculture LITU. busy but fun working. Considerable on childcare schedule. Supportive seniors. Line managers and pdn are making sure that cpd are up to date.

Nhs

a typical day at work. what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job

Jobs at King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust