Kingdom Services Group

United Kingdom29 reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & benefits

managementworkpaygreattimepoorworkingsecurity

Good environment but payment needs reviewing.

I have been working here for the past few years now and I must say that I am happy with my job. I was assigned to this location I am now due to my request and payment has never been late. Holidays have never been declined whenever I requested one but you must give 28 days period before it can be book and I think this is a bit too long should you need it urgently if things does come up unexpectedly. I am happy with my manager, he is very understanding and I like those at the offices too as someone is always there to talk to you should you need to and they are ready to listen to you.

Official response from Kingdom Services Group

20 April 2022
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. Your positive comments are very much appreciated.Many thanks,Kingdom

Brilliant company, excellent prospects

Brilliant company, excellent prospects.Want to advance in your chosen career? Kingdom can make it happen.Want to be a media star?Kingdom can make it happen!!

Pros

Excellent bonuses

Cons

Can't tell anyone that they are a bonus

Official response from Kingdom Services Group

22 February 2022
Hi,Thank you for the positive review.We take great pride in being an Accredited National Living Wage Employer, however total bonuses are not part of any employees renumeration.Many thanksKingdom

Insights into Kingdom Services Group

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Trust in colleagues

Not a good place to work in

Line managers are stupid , nobody knows what’s going onSecurity managers dealing with cleaning and don’t have a clue Payroll need further training , wages were wrong every month

Pros

Use of a car

Cons

Long hours no extra pay

Typical day at work

Mostly busy,, making new developments, satisfies my clients, enjoy punctuality and discipline. Gives me encouragement to do more to achieve my goal. Customer satisfaction.

Pros

Self Disciplined

Cons

Long hours but good

Great company

Great company, great management team to learn from, and I always feel supported in my role. I feel valued and would definitely recommend working at Kingdom.

Avoid

very unorganised. They do not give you the correct pay. I did not enjoy working here, and i would not recommend this to any one as the company doesn't deal with this properly.

Great company to work for

turned up to site general checks of the log book from last shift and hourly checks of site as per op each day is different as you could be on different sites don t see management and not a good training culture

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingdom Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement