Kingdom

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Legal but sharp practice - tread carefully

Company claims to have no targets in local media (untrue - 4 tickets per day or you are soon out - 8 staff taken on Jan 2020 3 left Feb 2020), Area Manager claims "we don't hide" yet will complain that you are stood in the wrong place if clearly visible to someone you observe, much of your timer spent standing about watching people who smoke in case they might drop their tab, people pursued into private property & asked to come out to talk to them, don't ask questions of him it's a "challenge" not a question apparently. Poor communications and administration - call centres wanting to know if you are at work before you've even started or after you've left, profit of more interest than morals, what you are asked to do in reality does not match what is advertised or discussed at interview. All in all whilst what they do may be legally possible you would probably do much better applying for ERYC who do the job themselves, Hulls parking wardens or a PCSO role than applying to this company.

Stay away

Worst company I have ever worked for. I urge you to not leave a job to join this company. I worked in the role of a community patrol officer. - Must hit targets of issuing 4 fines a day for littering. - Asked to stalk people to get the tickets. - Lied too during the interview about said targets. - 99% of tickets are issued to people dropping cigarettes, and not about promoting the cleanliness of the area. - Management was the poorest I have ever seen. Corrupt management, fake police calls intimidating the public into handing over their personal information. - Was sacked shortly after raising corruption issues to the boss, No warning. - After I was released, I contacted their HR to get some clarification on my dismissal and to agree on a fair statement for my references. 6 months later they still refuse to return my emails or calls. If you just want a job and don't have any morales and are willing to break the law to hit the targets for a corrupt company then this is the place for you. If you have a shred of decency, stay away.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingdom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1

2.2
2.1
1.9

Compare Kingdom with

Kingdom Reviews by Location

• Kingdom
  • Patrol Officer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?