Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd logo
Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd

Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive and supporting work place

The work environment is pleasant and fun to work with all the team. The management are very supportive of their staff. Always there to listen to anybody's problems. Training is always taking place one way or another. Obviously there are times when things don't go right and it gets slightly stressful but what job doesn't. You have to work at getting it right. It can be very fast paced, but that for me is OK as i work better that way.

Pros

Free meals provided daily, also soft drinks.

Cons

For me Travel.

Minimum wage

You can get a job pretty quickly here and there are ALWAYS jobs. There are a lot of positions advertised for the same sales job and you will get paid minimum wage for it... ANYWAY if you are ambitious or desperate enough to try you will be lucky to stay long enough to get any of the bonuses that legend says you can earn. People do not tend to stay here for long AT ALL

Pros

Free snacks and drinks

Cons

That is all you will get !

10 December 2020
Kingsfield are going through a period of growth after a positive 2020, so the roles that we are currently hiring are in line with this. Jobs are advertised in line with how people search for keywords so an admin role for example could be "sales support" or "sales admin" whilst the function is the same. Our wages vary dependant on experience and capabilities and team members that have gone above and beyond have been recognised and received pay rises or bonuses. Unfortunately, if you are an ex employee, it sounds as though Kingsfield simply was not the right fit for you.

Dont work here

Management couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag and have no people management skills whatsoever. Made inappropriate comments to staff and tried to make it a joke very demotivating place to work. Unachievable targets unrealistic expectations even when you are new.

10 December 2020
I am aware of the processes put in place to support and nurture new Account Managers, and the expectations at the early stage of employment. The expectations are in line with the experience of the candidate, but new systems and processes are of course taken into consideration. We have a team who are flourishing and thoroughly enjoy their roles at Kingsfield - who push to meet their targets and reap the rewards of doing so. Sales is a pressured role - its target and result driven. In interviews for this area of the business, we always state this. Targets and expectations are discussed at interview and in further detail at point of employment acceptance. On this occasion I feel that the role was simply not a good fit for you and the environment too fast paced.

I have been at Kingsfield for around 3 weeks and like all new jobs there is a lot to learn but management are willing to give you the tools you need to preform to the best of your ability. I was surprised to find that there are a lot extras that most businesses would not supply like cans of drink, fruit plus many more nice things. The management encourages you to be honest and open and so far I have no reason to believe that they are not being open and honest with the staff. The company has a good feel to it and I hope that i will be with them for a few years.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

So far nothing

21 July 2020
Thank you for the feedback, we always strive to maintain a good open cultured work environment for our colleagues as well as supporting them throughout their time with us, not just in training.

Diverse, inclusive and friendly working environment

I am an international student doing internship at Kingsfield. I am glad to have got this opportunity. I really love the diverse and friendly environment here. I have continuously been getting constructive feedback for my work and motivation from my managers and colleagues. Would love to keep working here and grow along with the growing business.

Pros

Open communication, Free breakfast, Positive feedback, Fun Fridays, Friendly and Happy Environment

15 July 2020
Wonderful feedback, we aim to make sure we maintain a friendly and inclusive working environment for all to enjoy

Motivating and supportive workplace

A workplace that focuses solely on their customers and staff. Encourages and supports staff to grow with opportunities to progress. Open and honest communication and feedback. A team that truly cares and is always wanting to make the company the best it can be.

15 July 2020
Really positive feedback, Kingsfield are proud to live by our values and this is evidence of it working

Motivating & Collaborative Workplace

Kingsfield has encouraged me to be a better person, they've taught me a lot, and have brought my confidence levels high, i cannot thank the staff & director enough for this. I have always felt appreciated here, more than any other company i have previously worked for. Highly recommended.

15 July 2020
This is wonderful feedback, we will strive to continue to maintain this level of support for you and your colleagues.

Worst place I have ever worked

This was by far the worst company I have ever worked for, pay was bare minimum and the expectations were high, they also expect you to do overtime unpaid. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. There is no benefits whatsoever and owner is a sexist who has no experience in management and bullies staff with jokes that suggest they should kill themselves. They put you down instead of bringing up your potential and they will sack you without reason. That's why myself and so many others quit.

Quiet

I had just left school. One minute it was fast paced next minute was slow. Not the job for me. Employees were friendly and environment was clean and tidy

Jobs at Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd