Kingsland Drinks

Kingsland Drinks Employee Reviews

Colleagues are down to earth and good friends after working there and getting to know them. Long hours & heavy work. Weekend work & 12 hour shifts is the norm.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Long hours. Weekends.
Watch your back,poor management, your just a number,alot of staff look down on people on the shopfloor think your not a human being.no chance of progression, will miss the shopfloor people
Cons
Possibly the worst place I have ever worked. Management try to boss you around for 12 hours a day whilst their sat on a chair watching you graft! Very warm inside and the overall respect for the staff is 0 unless you have family already working there.
This is a very friendly, fast paced company to work for at times it can be relaxed when waiting for changeover on different lines, plenty of breaks, workforce friendly,staff shop if you like your wines and spirits, good hourly rate of pay but for me there was too much paperwork to take in on the first 2 days.
This would be a great place to work but management are a joke talk about micromanaging there on your case every day, your not doing this or your not doing that you work your butt off and all they do is moan
I've recently started at Kingsland and have been made to feel so welcome. I already feel like part of the family. Everyone is happy to answer questions and help you, and the development opportunities are second to none. From day 1 my development has been discussed openly and staff are encouraged to undertake training to further themselves. So many of the staff are long standing employees which shows what a good company it is to work for. I'm very happy so far and I hope to stay at Kingsland.
Pros
free wine, staff events, training and development, work/life balance, free on site secure parking
Cons
the site is huge and it takes time to find your way around
Working at Kingsland is like working with family. All colleagues are really nice, and the managers are fair. The benefits are excellent and work well with my family needs. Pay better than most of the companies in Irlam!
Pros
Salary. benefits
Very supportive friendly environment with great training and job opportunities. Good location with plenty of free parking. The company is expanding with a drive to be bigger and better. I enjoy working here and it was very easy to fit in.
Pros
Good location
Been with Kingsland for few years now and can see how much this place has grown even in that short period of time. Constant investments and improvements make your job secure and make you want to progress your carries within company. All work colleges are very friendly, company makes sure to be involved in local community and have strong focus on charities plus very good approach to work benefits. Highly recommended as a work place!
Pros
Amazing benefits and job security
In my time here I have been given multiple opportunities for training and development. The company has a strong ethos in developing staff. There are great opportunities for staff to develop and they offer good salary and benefits. It's a plus we get the staff shop! The staff are really nice, and everyone welcomes you like a family.
Pros
Staff shop, salary, benefits
Early start working 12 Hour days ( 4 on and 4 off) Training given as required to operate machinery. Regular breaks permitted
Pros
Regular Breaks
Cons
Job can be very repetitive