Kingsley Healthcare Ltd
Happiness score is 75 out of 100

Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom225 reviews

residentlovelyheadstaffseniorsupportivesupportcare

The Depperhaugh Nursing Home is my extended 'family' my colleagues are passionate about their roles

My job as kitchen Assistant involves Potato prep, sandwich making & general washing-up. I work with a dedicated team within a happy Home, and am flexible and adaptable to all challenges. Each working day is a pleasure, although being on my feet all day is tiring.

Great team

Everyone works as a time and helps when needed.Strong management team and good communication within the home.I was welcomed straight away into the team.

Insights into Kingsley Healthcare Ltd

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Lovely Company

Lovely company to work for, very friendly and welcoming environment. I feel very supported within my job role and enjoy my job and responsibilities. Excellent management team.

Great family environment

Staff are so dedicated at Colne house we have amazing residents and family members. Our visiting professionals are always happy to help and we recieve great support and guidance from head office. We strive for the best for our residents. The home is undergoing extensive refurbishment giving a wonderful safe environment for all who live and work there.

Pros

Great team of people well led

Great company to work for!

I've been working at Kingsley for over 15 years now, so I can say quite honestly that it's one of the best employers to work for in the area.

Productive and fun place to work

I have worked for the company since 2006. I found here very welcoming atmosphere and many friendly people ready to help with any problems. Work organisation is also strong side of the company. It is never late with paying the wages. I can feel safely with kindly people around. I can recommend to everybody our company because it provides stress free working conditions.

Gardener's Outlook

Kingsley Healthcare has given me a great opportunity to further develop myself as an individual but also as a team player. I can put my existing skills to good use but also learn new ones on the job. At times my role as a Gardener can be challenging but once I’ve completed a project/task in hand, I feel a great sense of achievement. I take great pride in seeing the smiles from the residents and visitors by maintaining the gardens for them to enjoy - I thrive to make a difference to their lives, no matter how big or small. No day is the same and I enjoy the versatility of working at multiple Kingsley care homes in Lowestoft.

Pros

Working outdoors, progression/development, physical challenge, work-life balance, sense of meaning and purpose, Kingsley does a lot for the community, recognition and rewards for employees.

Brilliant staff, friendly company

Staff are brilliant, home is nice and friendly. Very well presented company. Due to the construction works and there being a new kitchen I do not always have the correct equipment.

Pros

Friendly management, Flexible working hours

Cons

Not always having correct equipment in the kitchen.

Rewarding, Supportive and Exciting

Kinglsey Healthcare Ltd. is a professional, fast paced, caring company to work for. There are always opportunities to widen your variety of skills and progress in your career choice. Kingsley are supportive to their employees and always friendly. Kinglsey look to challenge and motivate you in order to help you succeed.

Pros

Train and progress in career, supportive friendly team.

Very productive and working environment

There is very excellent team work among employeeExcellent management team Great work and life balanceInteresting benefits and wagesFeeling very inclusive and the the management respectful of people's opinions and values Excellent work organization and placement. Home in good hygienic condition and purposefully built.

Pros

Excellent management team Great work and life balance Interesting benefits and wages

Excellent work environment

I have been working with Kingsley since one year and found this organization with good culture, responsive management and leadership, better pay, development and growth opportunities within organization.

Fun workplace

My work is very tiring I have to be focused but I like working there. A lot of people like me and I like to help the elders. Very fun work place to be in.

Pros

Free lunches

Happy to work here

Good place to work , lovely people .work in a nice building in a nice area with lovely residents. Managers are good and accommodating and give lots of training. Very happy working here . Good rates of pay too.

Pros

Good hours no evenings

Cons

Weekends

Productive and great workplace

I've been working for this company for over 17 years, where my hard work has been noticed and awarded for throughout. I feel motivated to come into work every morning as a maintenance man, where I am welcomed by a great team.

Pros

Work is never boring, and keeps me busy.

Cons

On-calls can get in the way of home life

Great team and environment

I am the maintenance person for 2 homes based in Lowestoft. I have received the training that is required to complete my job and I also receive refresher training.I have set tasks that must be completed to ensure that the home is safe and well maintained, but there will also be days where I will need to complete unexpected tasks. I am happy that I work in a friendly environment where staff are friendly and I have a good manager. I enjoy seeing the residents each day and being able to help them if they have items that need to be repaired. The hardest part of my job has been during the pandemic and having to wear face masks in the hot weather that we have had.

Great place of work

Kingsley Healthcare is the best company I have worked for in my career in the care industry, the work is flexible and staff are a pleasure to work with, highly recommended.

Pros

Fair treatment and nice atmosphere

Care from heart for the residents and staff

I feel at home with Kingsley healthcare. When I started first, all the staff including managers were very welcoming and helpful. They made sure my time I spend at my care home is pleasant and fruitful. The homely atmosphere, staff friendly policies and producers and cheerful and helpful staff make my job easier and enjoyable. When it comes to the company, I find it's extremely staff friendly and always looking after the people who work for them. The level of caring, comfort, hygiene and food and beverage for the residents is exceptional. All in all a great company who deeply cares not only for residents but for the staff as well.

Pros

Working with a great team and wonderful residents and families.

Enjoying my job so far. Great people to work with and overall my work has been good. I would recommend this company as an employer. Looking forward to a long partnership.

Supportive team

I started as a bank staff six years ago and not long after I started, I had the opportunity to become team leader. I have a supportive team which I am grateful for.

Cons

Low pay rate

Productive and fun workplace

I enjoy working for Kingsley Healthcare as it help you to progress and achieve new goals. Plenty opportunities for training which helps to gain new skills.

Pros

every day is different to other

Cons

Kingsley is a great company to work for and I love the home I am based at. Each day is different and I am always learning something new. The management team are very supportive and the staff are always friendly and helpful making it a lovely work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingsley Healthcare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement