Kingsley Napley LLP

Kingsley Napley LLP Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & benefits

Professional but relaxed atmostphere

Having worked as a Float Secretary/PA my working week was varied - I often worked in 2/3 different practice areas depending on planned absences/sickness. Each practice area was slightly different and had slightly different procedures so I had to take a very flexible approach, which I enjoyed. The people at KN were very friendly right up to managing/senior partner level so it was an enjoyable place to work. Probably the hardest part of job was lack of continuity on the progress of a client's matter. I may have been working in a practice area for a few weeks and then may not have returned to the department for a couple of months. This did, however, offer me the opportunity of gaining valuable experience of working in several different practice areas and working with different personalities.

Pros

Good benefits, friendly people

Cons

Going through legal support upheaval at present

Fast Paced, Interesting, Supportive

A typical day within my role usually involves having a look at the workload for the day ahead and prioritising tasks accordingly. Liaising with internal clients and outside contractors regarding any potential tight deadlines or outstanding maintenance/repair work. One of the biggest learning curves for me within this role has been gaining the ability to be able to adapt and think fast under pressure within such a fast paced environment. Also improving my ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in a pro-active and efficient manner. I enjoy working within a team and get on extremely well with my colleagues as we all support one another in order to provide the best possible service to our internal clients. One of the most challenging aspects of the role can be taking on last minute, high volume jobs that have very tight deadlines. This can throw you from your prioritised workload for the day/night. For me the most enjoyable parts of the role would be liaising with internal clients and colleagues in order to find solutions to any issues/problems that can possibly arise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingsley Napley LLP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7