Kirkcaldy Garden Centre Culture reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
great people to work for and with, most enjoyable part of the job was never being bored always something to do and always new things to learn and experience
Was this review helpful?
Based on 4 survey responses
Insights into Kirkcaldy Garden Centre
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Clear sense of purpose
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Kirkcaldy Garden Centre reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kirkcaldy Garden Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
1.9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
1.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
1.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
1.5 out of 5 stars for Management
1.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Kirkcaldy Garden Centre
- Does Kirkcaldy Garden Centre allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Kirkcaldy Garden Centre?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Kirkcaldy Garden Centre?2 people answered
- What is Kirkcaldy Garden Centre sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Kirkcaldy Garden Centre?One person answered
- What would you suggest Kirkcaldy Garden Centre management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Kirkcaldy Garden Centre?One person answered
- What benefits does Kirkcaldy Garden Centre offer?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Kirkcaldy Garden Centre?
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Kirkcaldy Garden Centre?