Kleeneze

United Kingdom84 reviews

Insights into Kleeneze

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Stressful and time-consuming

Running a small business with Kleeneze was stressful in that we had a very large number of magazines to distribute to a large area in our town, which meant administration of orders and deliveries was difficult and some products were not available. There are many opportunities to earn more money but it is very hard work. It takes up a lot of time and is difficult to manage.

Good foundation

Kleeneze transitioned me into running a servive type business. The tap and tell was a great sales technique which is flawless. They should not have gone out of business.

Pros

The introduction pack from joining the company was sound.

Cons

The Sponsor and Seminars were really lame. I preferred doing it my way

It's a con.

Basic pyramid scheme. You'll only make money if you can convince others to join bellow you so you take a piece of their pie. Constant wrong orders, out of stock and price changes.

My Role

I would assist a distributor to see how things are done. I would then do independent work with the overview of the original distributor. I would post catalogues through customers doors and the original distributor would deliver the orders when I got some.

Not great

no longer running, no life balance, multi level amrketing ay work for some on initial level bt not in longer term. No longer a business, closed down So just filling in to close this box.

productive workplace

great shift hours, met some good friends along the way, goods in & cleaning department. easy job started on dispatch, then moved onto clean the isles

Pros

good place to work, brilliant shift patterns

Cons

company failed to expand & unfortunatley went into administration.

Self Employed

This company offered purely self employed positions and I developed my people skills with them however I didn't make enough money (£500 a month isn't good enough) so I left. The only way to make this a viable proposition is to have a team of people under you. I understand that the company has now closed down, which is a shame.

Pros

You get what you work for

Cons

You have to work hard to build up your client base with no defined areas given to new starters.

Good way to build your own business without having to invest major amounts of money

Great little business! We enjoyed our time doing this and only stopped because the new owners bled the company dry to the point it ended up going bust.

Pros

Work your own hours, meet fab people, customers & colleagues

Cons

Lost our income when business went bust

Cult Like

Didn't enjoy working for Kleeneze at all, very cult like where you all get rounded up every so often for a"group talk" in a massive conference room where they try drill in the mantra of selling - and a pyramid scheme of recruiting more people desperate for money to increase your own income - no wonder the managers all drove swanky cars. Over priced products which can be bought online a lot cheaper and you have to deliver A LOT of catalogs for a piddly little commission - I think there is also a monthly charge even if you don't sell anything. If you want to do this sort of thing use Avon, a lot nicer company with more freedom

Pros

Freedom to work as and when

Cons

everything else, long hours, little commission, pushy managers

It was fun working from home and building a client base, learning a few skills such as money management and ordering stock for the customers, massive meeting were held to congratulate people who had most sales and stuff

Loved the freedom and flexibility

Great products and company until it went bust Lost all our income scource overnight Not sure it was as much of a shock to those at the top as they continue to claim

Went into Administration & Have Ceased Trading

This was a work from home business opportunity which meant you worked by yourself as self employed but not by yourself as you had the full support of the company & the network of other distributors. This was a retail driven, catalogue distribution network marketing business where you earn your money by earning commission on your retail sales & recruiting other people to do the same & join your team, but there is no point in reviewing this company at all as they went into administration on 12th April 2018 & have ceased trading so therefore no one can apply to work with them any more.

Cons

They have ceased trading as they went into administration

Not great for quick cash

You need to start building your customer base, either by posting catalogs to new houses or getting involved with social media. The catalogs had everyday items sold at very reasonable prices, I would collect the catalogs and inside they had order sheets. I would buy the items through their credit style system e.g. the goods are worth £100, you receive them and distribute it to the customers and only pay back £75 to the company. Rinse and repeat.

Don't do it

Started out trying to make a little extra each month. Was suckered into going to meetings ,1 st mistake. As that inward pressured into building a team 2nd mistake. In the end I left my job at parcel force. So I could do this full time 3rd mistake End up nearly losing my house due to Kleeneze . Cant believe I left a job that pays 25k a year to trying do this, where I was making 50 a month. So don't do kleeneze

All gone

Unfortunately this company has now closed down, not sure if there will be any future for this business or if anyone will resurrect it. Shame really as good place to work.

Proceed with Caution

I cannot give an effective review, really I should not have done the job at all. I could not produce enough profit to live on so I did not last long but you do learn the ABCs of retail. If you can drive and have a considerable amount of money backing you up, you can make investments to boost your income and make a lot of money. I could not do that properly because I had none of those things so be warned. I had an agent to direct me so the management was very good. It did give me a good reputation in the area.

Pros

A good social advantage for you in the neighbourhood and a useful business opportunity

Cons

Tedious and a lot of money is wasted.

N/a

Not much to say. A lot of people don't try with this company and wonder why they fail requires using your own motivation and time to get results. company now no more, but started again in another name.

Pros

Flexible hours. Learned to use my own motivation and how to work with people, from all kinds of backgrounds

Cons

Money not enough and working outdoors, alot of running about for what was gained from it.

give what you get

you are your own boss so get back what you put into the company. There are many opportunities to become bigger and better within the company. Great opportunities to make friends too. Call centres are not very helpful though.

Pros

holidays, reward scheme

Cons

call centre

very rewarding

Excellent people to work with and dealing with customers. There was a fantastic travel incentive each year,so my team were able to qualify for 30 of these trips.

Pros

Excellent travel packet.

Cons

Earnings can be up and down.

Flexible fun working life

I really enjoy what I do as no 2 days are the same. I meet new people all the time and I bring a service to the same customer base I have for the past 5.5 years. Unfortunately, due to the company entering into administration, I am now looking for a new career but I am excited about my new path. I have a wide range of skills and have learned so much. The hardest part of the job is to maintain your salary as its up and down. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help my customers and those in need. I could write a book of the experiences I have had.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Salary up and down

Productive workplace

Kleeneze is a business that you can work from home in the UK, Ireland and Spain. Many people right now are earning anything from an extra £200 per month to over £10,000 per month and the amount you earn is determined by the amount of time and commitment that you put into it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kleeneze. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement