Knight Frank

Knight Frank Employee Reviews

Great company, work hard, taken on challenging tasks , experience is the reward.Lots of training opportunities , opportunity to progress further, take on more roles.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Can be demanding
If you work hard, it is no guarantee that your job role is safe in Knight Frank. Like most big firms, Knight Frank say they hire the best management. But often they are those who are 'here today and gone tomorrow' (sadly not fast enough). They are the new broom and often get rid of experienced staff, after which they soon leave to spend more time with their bonus, leaving the firm in a worst mess.
Pros
West End location
Cons
Lowest pay they can get away with. Job security so poor that most staff in HR, Marketing and Operations dont last 2 years.
Knight Frank was a fantastic place to work. It was very competitive with very targets, but the rewards were always there. I left after 15 years as I wanted a change and no longer wanted to work that was specialised / departmentalised.
Pros
Fabulous brand, with huge investment in marketing and research.
Cons
Each area of valuation was departmentalised which meant each position can be quite narrow.
Really like some of the people I have worked with but technical work is not very much appreciated by senior management, sometimes appearance counts more.
workers and managers act fake, as if they are suporting you, but instead they stab you in the back. Managers are liars, and dont do there job right
Good place to work and good people. A typical day was unpredictable, quite full on but i don't like a boring role. Management listen and take onboard feedback.
The environment is not conducive with work/life balance, there is a blame culture from top to bottom The archaic policies prevent natural talent advancement
I worked there for 10 years. it was my first job and allowed me to grow in the company and learn new things. I was grateful for the opportunity but needed to move on.
It's a good company to work for. it is very fast paced and can get stressful. The managers are great to get along with, you are given the opportunity to make your ledger your own. I was given some great opportunties to excel
Knight Frank was a friendly and interesting place to work - I really enjoyed my time here. My manager was very supportive and the team at the Stratford-upon-Avon were great.
Knight Frank has an enjoyable and collabroative work culture, with no two days the same. The training and opportunities on offer are second to none, and the chance to manage your own workload is afforded early on. The hours can be long, with some sacrifices in terms of work / life balance, but ultimately, Knight Frank is a rewarding and fun place to work.
Knight Frank is a great place to work and develop yourself professionally and personally. The training offers by the business is first class and I have been supported throughout my career to grow myself and the business.
I joined a great office at Knight Frank with supportive and experienced staff that really want to help me progress my career in this great company. This is a mentality that has been shared though out every person I have met and dealt with at Knight Frank.
Pros
Cons
Long interview process
Working for sure am influential firm has taught me many things. How to carry out independent work, be time organized and to take initiative. How to communicat with others and how to take advantage of the different department to work as a team. The management and culture is extremely warm and friendly with a big emphasis on training.
A typical day of work is the office manager staring at you, waiting for you to make a small error so she can use this to public penalise you. Management also use this as material to for staff meetings to embarrass and shame you. Staff members who have been there for years fight over attentions and will do anything to throw you under the bus. The hardest part of the job is showing up. Management are most certainly racist .
• reviewed, evaluated, formulated and executed project plans, schedules and budgets for small to mid-size IT and organizational projects • coordinated software design and development activities • managed project closing and ensured project deliverables achieved within time, cost and scope
I loved the aspect of being given a job to do and left alone to do it. I love the flexibility I have to balance my work life and home life. Everyone has a place in the company but the owners and managers know it's our company as much as theirs. They care about us and help us to grow, strive to learn new skill sets and appreciate us and we can see that every day. I enjoy people and the diversity of it all. I felt appreciated and allowed to take initiative to get things accomplished. I loved my job because no day is ever the same. Each day I was presented with new challenges and situations, which really helped me to stay focused and interested. I also enjoyed being able to be as creative as I could. It provided the flexibility I needed to raise my family. There is a great benefit package. The work we did is important and meaningful. I felt the work I did every day makes a difference to the people we live around and our community. I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important. My managers encouraged me to grow and welcome my feedback and ideas. I am treated as an important member of the team. The job and the work was interesting, challenging and rewarding.
Working in IT, lots of overtime. Job security is very good. People like the place a lot, no one leaves - minimal opportunities for promotion. Office has plenty of amenities, showers ect.
I absolutely loved my time at Knight Frank, gaining some really valuable experience, within the Rural Consultancy community and all the knowledge I gained from one of the parters in the company.
I spent a week with a friend in the commercial investment sector and attended many meetings to further my understanding of how the business works. Very enjoyable.
Knight Frank are one of the top sales, lettings and property management firms in the UK right now - and have been since the mid-00s. Time spent at the company is pleasant, cooperative and you quickly find your feet with the assistance and help of diligent co-workers. An all-round career company that I can't recommend highly enough.
Pros
Professional, thorough, friendly
  1. Employee reviews