KNOWSLEY COUNCIL
KNOWSLEY COUNCIL Employee Review

18 December 2019
Productive and very good place to work with a supportive team career progressive is there for the people who work hard. Very good pension and lots of overtime
Pros
good working conditions
Cons
4 October 2017
Same location
Environmental Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) - Huyton, Merseyside
Varied work, good set of colleagues, overtime available, good rate of pay, good management to work for. Enjoyed working with members of the public and working hours.
8 December 2016
Same location
Technical ASB Officer (Former Employee) - Huyton, Merseyside
Knowsley Council is a great place to work. The management at Knowsley are second to none in that they lead by example. Excellent culture and very supportive staff, peers and management.
10 March 2021
Family Support Worker (Current Employee) - River Alt
I have worked on 4 teams in the 12 years of working at KMBC. Generally the people are very down to earth and friendly. In 2009 when I started, the training opportunities were fantastic but through cuts etc it isn’t what it used to be. Things have changed a lot in the way we work now. My role has been predominantly in social care and I work with people that have been there 30+ years so they have seen a lot of changes. There is security working in the council and opportunities to move around other teams and widen your experience.
Pros
Security. Training. Salary. Varied experience.
Cons
The red tape. Political issues.