KNOWSLEY COUNCIL

KNOWSLEY COUNCIL Culture reviews

Friendly staff and supervisers, I had a laugh while working, very relaxed company to work for. As the staff are around the same age there is no atmosphere.
only worked ruffwod school in kirkby for 6 months, but it really was a nice place to work, staff were really nice and friendly and it was so relaxed despite it being a high school
Knowsley Council is a great place to work. The management at Knowsley are second to none in that they lead by example. Excellent culture and very supportive staff, peers and management.
Excellent place to work, full of friendly and hardworking staff. Flexi-time is a bonus and is useful for people with kids etc. Management are very supportive to employees
I enjoyed working in the kitchens and serving lunches to to the children. I learnt about children with different cultures and what they would choose to eat. As i get along with most people i was happy with my co workers an management. the hardest part of the job is preparing the dining area as the tables are heavy. i enjoy working with children.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KNOWSLEY COUNCIL?